• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Stopped with 4 paying passengers onboard

Meanwhile thousands of uber accounts are being driven by who precisely?

Illegal drivers is who and they pay for the privilege or even find a "friend" to get TFL licensed and then open an uber account up so their "friend" or "cousin" can drive on uber illegally.

I think you will find the number is at least 4 figures and probably 5 figures at certain peak times.....all driving illegally and very many sexual predators and a danger to the public.

We are going to have a general election when that clown Boris gets shafted by Grieve and co who will side with remainer labour/lib-dems to win a vote of no confidence....which means.....a new parliament will be elected and new MP's and of course a new government......

Do you realise what this means?

It means that with a new Mayor elected and a new parliament of MP's and a new government......I'm afraid for Dara and co the charm offensive and brown envelopes will have to start all over again to get through the scrutinisation of Uber's safety record and treatment of it's "partners" and pricing and tax arrangements.....and yes even TFL won't be able to save Dara and co....

In short you'll have a PAYE 8 hour fixed daily contract on 9 quids hourly rate if that or you'll be out the door....

You are the lowest of the low in Uber's and there paying customer's eyes...the joke is and always was on the utterly shambolic "drivers" who's accident record and sexual predilections will be at last unveiled as to what they always were......namely entirely unsafe and Arthbutnot & Cameron clan or not.....you'll be back down to Burger King where you belong...you will have around 1/10 uber drivers carry on in private hire and the rest will be forced to consider actually upskilling and improving themselves with a proper secure long term job or taking the easy route and going back on the dole or to Burger King or coasting at a mini-cab office.....

Our country is changing beyond all recognition and the institutions and families who lapped up the gravy train in the public sector are about to witness first hand just exactly what joe public thinks of your grasping little arrangements with predatory firms like uber and amazon marching there way through our economy and society like a hot knife through butter blatantly breaking laws and buying off all and sundry....I promise you many of the MP's who will be in the running to get elected from the brexit party ( both on the left or the right of the party ) are DEAD SET AGAINST GIANT NON TAX PAYING COROPRATES LIKE UBER & AMAZON PAYING PEANUTS TO ITS STAFF.....SO TAX-PAYERS PICK UP THE BILL THROUGH TAX-CREDITS AND MASSIVE BLUE LIGHT SUCKING OF RESOURCES BILLS......

It's over and YOUR NOT WANTED OR MORE IMPORTANTLY NEEDED OVER HERE......go back to America where you belong and leave us alone un-contaminated by your doctrine of "the price of everything and the value of nothing" we survived perfectly well before with mini-cabs and massive public funds going into cross rail and the night tube and night buses and public transport overall and cycle lanes.....WE DON'T NEED UBER AND IF TFL DO......THEN FRANKLY WE CAN HAVE A FAR MORE SCALED DOWN EFFICIENT TFL THROUGH INCREASED PUBLIC TRANSPORT USAGE WHICH CAN FUND TFL THROUGH A FARES RISE......

This is our country and our capital city and it AIN'T FOR SALE TO BE PIMPED OFF TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.....

On a positive note I happen to know those sentiments are understood and even shared by those very close to both the French & Italian administration's......( when I say French I mean the close circle around the next president....namely the beautiful and intelligent Marine Le Pen ) which is important given that our own brexit party are also aligned on this issue.

I'm afraid to many dinosaurs are still sat on there chairs but I promise you folks.....the music is about to stop ( it really is ) and them dinosaurs are gonna come unstuck oh so quick.

Fcuk off uber and leave us all alone safer and happier ( better invested public transport and cycle facilities ) than before you contaminated our country with your illegal, immoral business practices INCOMPATIBLE with English society.......

Ping hunter

Illegal drivers is who and they pay for the privilege or even find a "friend" to get TFL licensed and then open an uber account up so their "friend" or "cousin" can drive on uber illegally.

I think you will find the number is at least 4 figures and probably 5 figures at certain peak times.....all driving illegally and very many sexual predators and a danger to the public.

We are going to have a general election when that clown Boris gets shafted by Grieve and co who will side with remainer labour/lib-dems to win a vote of no confidence....which means.....a new parliament will be elected and new MP's and of course a new government......

It means that with a new Mayor elected and a new parliament of MP's and a new government......I'm afraid for Dara and co the charm offensive and brown envelopes will have to start all over again to get through the scrutinisation of Uber's safety record and treatment of it's "partners" and pricing and tax arrangements.....and yes even TFL won't be able to save Dara and co....

In short you'll have a PAYE 8 hour fixed daily contract on 9 quids hourly rate if that or you'll be out the door....

You are the lowest of the low in Uber's and there paying customer's eyes...the joke is and always was on the utterly shambolic "drivers" who's accident record and sexual predilections will be at last unveiled as to what they always were......namely entirely unsafe and Arthbutnot & Cameron clan or not.....you'll be back down to Burger King where you belong...you will have around 1/10 uber drivers carry on in private hire and the rest will be forced to consider actually upskilling and improving themselves with a proper secure long term job or taking the easy route and going back on the dole or to Burger King or coasting at a mini-cab office.....

Our country is changing beyond all recognition and the institutions and families who lapped up the gravy train in the public sector are about to witness first hand just exactly what joe public thinks of your grasping little arrangements with predatory firms like uber and amazon marching there way through our economy and society like a hot knife through butter blatantly breaking laws and buying off all and sundry....I promise you many of the MP's who will be in the running to get elected from the brexit party ( both on the left or the right of the party ) are DEAD SET AGAINST GIANT NON TAX PAYING COROPRATES LIKE UBER & AMAZON PAYING PEANUTS TO ITS STAFF.....SO TAX-PAYERS PICK UP THE BILL THROUGH TAX-CREDITS AND MASSIVE BLUE LIGHT SUCKING OF RESOURCES BILLS......

It's over and YOUR NOT WANTED OR MORE IMPORTANTLY NEEDED OVER HERE......go back to America where you belong and leave us alone un-contaminated by your doctrine of "the price of everything and the value of nothing" we survived perfectly well before with mini-cabs and massive public funds going into cross rail and the night tube and night buses and public transport overall and cycle lanes.....WE DON'T NEED UBER AND IF TFL DO......THEN FRANKLY WE CAN HAVE A FAR MORE SCALED DOWN EFFICIENT TFL THROUGH INCREASED PUBLIC TRANSPORT USAGE WHICH CAN FUND TFL THROUGH A FARES RISE......

This is our country and our capital city and it AIN'T FOR SALE TO BE PIMPED OFF TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.....

On a positive note I happen to know those sentiments are understood and even shared by those very close to both the French & Italian administration's......( when I say French I mean the close circle around the next president....namely the beautiful and intelligent Marine Le Pen ) which is important given that our own brexit party are also aligned on this issue.

I'm afraid to many dinosaurs are still sat on there chairs but I promise you folks.....the music is about to stop ( it really is ) and them dinosaurs are gonna come unstuck oh so quick.

Fcuk off uber and leave us all alone safer and happier ( better invested public transport and cycle facilities ) than before you contaminated our country with your illegal, immoral business practices INCOMPATIBLE with English society.......
You need to see a doctor or just find someone you can talk with.

eric_london

Are you alright mate?

I am not sure

On a positive note I happen to know those sentiments are understood and even shared by those very close to both the French & Italian administration's......( when I say French I mean the close circle around the next president....namely the beautiful and intelligent Marine Le Pen ) which is important given that our own brexit party are also aligned on this issue
For god sake you could just have said you don’t use Uber

Post automatically merged:

For god sake you could have just said you don’t use Uber!

Harold Shand

There are bent workers in all professions. I'm curious as to where his identifiers are. Maybe he's a mechanic trying his luck at nicking a few quid illegally. Here's another one, banned by Uber (we can only guess why, but still trying to get back on there with the help of other drivers. Or maybe I'm seeing things because the Bottler is convinced it doesn't happen much.
146EDFE7-CC23-482A-8AFD-07BBBD4819EF.jpeg

babasanfur

10 in 25k = 50 in 115k

There are bent workers in all professions. I'm curious as to where his identifiers are. Maybe he's a mechanic trying his luck at nicking a few quid illegally. Here's another one, banned by Uber (we can only guess why, but still trying to get back on there with the help of other drivers. Or maybe I'm seeing things because the Bottler is convinced it doesn't happen much.
View attachment 336149
U know very well those in the fb page are talking crap simply because pco and driving license have unique numbers

Gilga

Lmaoooo

Ping hunter

View attachment 336149
Wouldn't surprise me. This is what i mean about raisng the entry level. Not behaviour pursuant to an individual, holding a position of trust

That’s right you tell em!
Never mind Burger King
What about KFC?
The service there’s a joke!!
Always getting the order wrong when you go through drive thru!
The Colonial would turn in his grave!
Yeah fair play Jimbo.....I'd say your right he would spin around old colonel would.....I don't frequent them me self but most are franchises with less than great supply chains in respect of the quality of bird they use for the meat etc

I'm going through a ramen phase me self and it's going well so far.....I reckon the big thing to blow up over here is not chicken shops though....you know what it is??......I'll tell you.....it's called tripe fritters.....I'm telling you straight up from a very well connected man up Chinatown......he knows alright and when he says tripe fritters is the next big thing.....then I take note alright.....they couldn't get enough of it up LFW and them size zero catwalker were passing over the raw fish Japanese platter's for it.....there you go pal.....remember me when it takes off you should steam into tripe triple quick.

AIM firms offer the best value at present...

For god sake you could have just said you don’t use Uber!
That wouldn't be true though.... I had too via somebody else's account to understand just how dangerous they are.....we got taken within metres of a duck pond on a fairly well known route.

He turned out to be a former butcher from Addis Ababa who went bust through no customers and made his way over here via an Italian Identity card that cost him 20 grand....he told us he had paid back 17 grand and that was years ago so I'm sure he ain't strapped no more and probably British passported up.....good luck to him.....more the merrier...it's not like we're struggling for room over here or anything is it?

Last edited:

Harold Shand

10 in 25k = 50 in 115k

U know very well those in the fb page are talking crap simply because pco and driving license have unique numbers
I know nothing of the sort. I don't use Facebook. All I can see is a couple of Uber drivers who have been kicked off for whatever reason working out the best way to get back on. How many others out there.

babasanfur

I know nothing of the sort. I don't use Facebook. All I can see is a couple of Uber drivers who have been kicked off for whatever reason working out the best way to get back on. How many others out there.
Rest assured none even if they register with uber they will find out once they upload their documents
I am not defending uber but they wont lose their operator license for such a stupid mistake