Stopped getting Guarentees/Boost incentives

Kaash74

In Chicago, I've stopped receiving weekday/weekend guarantees. Even Boost in app has disappeared. It has been like this post July 4th weekend. Does anyone know the reason??? Or experiencing the similar. Plz share.

Thanks

Kaash

need_4_Speed

Same here, but I stopped receiving any guarantees, boost or hourly the week before July 4th. Been driving Lyft only and getting guaranteed hours with them since

Pardalian

Investors money are running low. How long did you think UBER was able to keep that up, i mean they are paying the drivers more than they are making, so that money have to come from somewhere. Unless they pull in more investments, incentives will diminish, or they will be forced to raise rates, this way they will keep drivers but they will lose customers because they price will be competitive with taxis. Welcome to Myspace of transportation!

Szuras

same here , no boost or guarantee since week after 4 july ( but the boost was not in my hours )

driving312

Waiting for the text or email today by noon...to see if getting hourly, boost, or nothing for this weekend.

Who knows, maybe Uber will surprise with some new different promotions.

pizza guy

I think the boost has impacted the number of drivers in the suburbs. I've just been driving a few hours every morning and I've had more stacked rides this week than anytime since thanksgiving.

Uberana

Investors money are running low. How long did you think UBER was able to keep that up, i mean they are paying the drivers more than they are making, so that money have to come from somewhere. Unless they pull in more investments, incentives will diminish, or they will be forced to raise rates, this way they will keep drivers but they will lose customers because they price will be competitive with taxis. Welcome to Myspace of transportation!
Over the past month, uber paid me over $1000 in promotions. I only generated about $600 for them.

No more hourly guarantees/boost to me

awins

Hell I had a guarantee this weekday and only drove 5 hours. Mostly because it was lower than it has been in the past weeks. Also according to that email they send with all the events you think they'd be offering bonuses like crazy this weekend. We'll see in a few hours.

U for Uber

I think the boost has impacted the number of drivers in the suburbs. I've just been driving a few hours every morning and I've had more stacked rides this week than anytime since thanksgiving.
How well do you do in the suburbs without any hourly or boost? You're just driving regularly and doing good?