• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

STOP Worried Over Your Ratings

momo14

Some people are so obsessed with their ratings! I would say stop worry about it.

Today, i met a Uber driver who's rating is 4.2 and he has been driving about 6 months. He told me, he doesn't care about rating. And also today one of my PAX told me, she saw a driver with 3.9 rating, and he still driving...

So don't worry about your rating.. just Uber On..

Weekend Warrior

I don't give an eff about ratings, but 4.2 would be the lower boundary for me to start worrying if I was doing something wrong (BO?, dead cat under the back seat?). TWISI, a trained monkey should be able to keep up a 4.25+ rating.

Homer J

I don't give an eff about ratings, but 4.2 would be the lower boundary for me to start worrying if I was doing something wrong (BO?, dead cat under the back seat?). TWISI, a trained monkey should be able to keep up a 4.25+ rating.
Even an untrained monkey.

inpool

Only care i have is paystatement rating & acceptance rates are on my mind, but i figure uber aint gonna can a guy who is bringing in a high volume of funds per week.Lets get something straight cash rules.The higher my paystatement thelower my rating.My rating this week was shamefull but my paystatement was my shameless

inpool

But if you are really concerned i have posted a link here on how to be a great service provider although it is not related to the driving a yellow cab does make appearances and it is still customer service.Young man taking pride in his work