• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Stop tolerating pax like this

Inshur

aluber1968

I would have thrown him and his dog to the curb and save the video as proof of abuse.
It wouldn't of been service animal issue.

Sheik Hasan

Sorry for this driver, don’t allow this animals get a ride in ur car, just park ur car and kick that a$$hol out, no one can make any issue.

Wardell Curry

Dying dog I can see why the owner is stressed.

That’s never a reason to get in someones face.

Ride woulda been ended
He should call ambulance next time. The dog is dying and he is yelling at the driver. Instead of finding another way to the hospital?

Reactions: lx9

lx9

He should call ambulance next time. The dog is dying and he is yelling at the driver. Instead of finding another way to the hospital?
Facts.

That’s alot of ppl tho, humans can’t handle stress.

I’ve actually been in this situation where my exgirl dog got hit by a car and I held him while he died in my arms to the vet.

Sad sh!t but yeah...

uberxnyc1

I know it's real and I understand guy's frustration but video really seemed like low budget comedy skid, especially @ 0.18 where he brought the dog next to driver's face and said " you see this!!! it's my @@@@ing died dog!!"

LiveNLearn

I know it's real and I understand guy's frustration but video really seemed like low budget comedy skid, especially @ 0.18 where he brought the dog next to driver's face and said " you see this!!! it's my @@@@ing died dog!!"

lol defly could be. That snap is priceless.