• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Stop paying your parking tickets

Bully

Just wanted to quickly share with you guys the contact info of my friend who wins all my parking tickets. Like literally he won every single one of them.

Hit him up next time before you pay for your ticket, he'll get it dismissed 99% of the time.

I'm very grateful to him so just wanted to spread the word.

Flyer JPG 2.jpg

Flyer JPG.jpg

Last edited:

Engineer

I paid $115 for standing at commercial only, $45 for street cleaning and I have to pay $95 for parking at truck loading. I accept I was dumb to not pay attention to sign and I even fed the meter for a quick run to McD restroom. Our lovely NYPD officers serve the community responsibly and make sure that no one but no one hinders smooth flow of NYC traffic.

antiuber$

I paid $115 for standing at commercial only, $45 for street cleaning and I have to pay $95 for parking at truck loading. I accept I was dumb to not pay attention to sign and I even fed the meter for a quick run to McD restroom. Our lovely NYPD officers serve the community responsibly and make sure that no one but no one hinders smooth flow of NYC traffic.
God bless them

Bully

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Definitely don't pay the $95 ticket. Fight it first, I'm sure you can get it dismissed. Anthony (my friend) told me that it's much easier to get OMT plates tickets dismissed than PAS. Judges are kinda more lenient when they see you have taxi plates and he also knows how to put it together well for them.

jpuma1616

Today I received a good news that my no standing ticket was found NOT GUILTY, I'm very grateful that Bully's friend fulfill his promise, He was able to dismiss this no standing ticket. Thank you so much.
Guy's try this if you happen to get parking ticket. Highly Recommended. 10*
Also thank you Bully for posting this.

Bully

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Today I received a good news that my no standing ticket was found NOT GUILTY, I'm very grateful that Bully's friend fulfill his promise, He was able to dismiss this no standing ticket. Thank you so much.
Guy's try this if you happen to get parking ticket. Highly Recommended. 10*
Also thank you Bully for posting this.
That's awesome man! Glad it worked out!