• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

STOP INVITE NEW DRIVERS

LenyBrook

NY, More then 80,000 drivers searching roads for any fare, there's not anough fares for us. We stoped making money, just spending time and gas to catch anything. February 2016, i made more than 30 fares in 12 hours, now 10-15. May be Uber will begin thinking about drivers who work hard. UBER!!! STOP INVITING NEW DRIVERS!!! uber does not care.

I_Like_Spam

Uber is concerned about the high attrition rate.

If they quit on boarding new Partners, they would be royally screwed within a real short period of time, as all of the people who might want to ride with Uber won't be able to.

Dannyyellowcab

NY, More then 80,000 drivers searching roads for any fare, there's not anough fares for us. We stoped making money, just spending time and gas to catch anything. February 2016, i made more than 30 fares in 12 hours, now 10-15. May be Uber will begin thinking about drivers who work hard. UBER!!! STOP INVITING NEW DRIVERS!!! uber does not care.
Nyc tlc processes and fingertips 500 new drivers daily , you didn't see bottom of the barrel yet 500*200 that's 100k in fees for them , uber get fee even there are 10 millions drivers