Stop feeling entitled to tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriversAreMean

I hate tipping

not just drivers or delivery people but ALL service people!

It feels really weird to pay extra money that isn’t on the bill, always has

It feels like I’m being pressured, bullied and judged into paying an extra fee to show how generous I am on top of what I am already paying. It feels like the hefty bill isn’t even taken into consideration with these begging service workers, they forget I’ve already paid and this is just extra and it’s because your employer doesn’t pay you somehow that’s my responsibility to judge and work out and know the exact right amount to pay you on top of what I have already paid. I’ve already paid, this is just extra and it’s because your employer doesn’t pay you somehow that’s my responsibility to judge and work out and know the exact right amount to pay you on top of what I have already paid. I paid almost 300 to have my hair dyed and cut and still expected to pay extra. I mean come on out of $300 you’re telling me that’s not enough how much more do you expect from me that’s already a lot of money!

then you have the whole thing of not knowing what’s expected of you for example I didn’t expect to have to tip on laser hair removal as it literally takes five minutes and cost $70 but when I went to pay I was surprised to see a tip option there.

Literally every service person wants extra money and expects it from their customers who most likely don’t even carry cash anymore and the judges is cheap and all this but they’re mad at the wrong person be mad at your employer or yourself or having a $hit job!

here’s another thing you judge us customers for not giving you cash tip on a cashless app you rate me low even though I tip you in the app after I ride you really believe my whole life and day is going to be focussed around my Uber driver you’re a nobody to me. You guys keep asking for tips over and over and over again! I just paid to $15 fora 3 block ride!

Instead of judging your customers why don’t you think about how shady all the service people are to surprise people with a tip screen on the machine at the end of the service! Why don’t you think about all the people that ARE generous even though they’ve already paid the bill. Think about how morally wrong it is to pressure someone into paying extra just so things don’t feel weird (feels like extortion). Think about how much of a tip you expect (some hairdressers said they expect 25-30%) wtf!

Stop feeling so entitled to other people’s money!

DriversAreMean

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
NO tip gets you all windows wide open when it's freezing outside, the heat on high when it's hot outside, dropped off in puddle when your ride is over, and music volume that will make you think that you're in the front row of a Led Zeppelin concert.
all the buy the puddle would be a huge inconvenience to YOURSELF as well. I see why you’re an Uber guber.
Post automatically merged:

Stop feeling entitled to service
that I paid for? Lol okay

Last edited by a moderator:

W00dbutcher

So you feel good about waiters or waitresses make 3.95 an hour? They get paid on the service they provide. Also know as tips.

Drivers don't provide water, gum and candy, auxiliary cords in many other stuff for free. These items are also something you would tip extra to use because it's not in the agreement of transporting from A to B. These are amenities

DriversAreMean

So you feel good about waiters or waitresses make 3.95 an hour? They get paid on the service they provide. Also know as tips.

Drivers don't provide water, gum and candy, auxiliary cords in many other stuff for free. These items are also something you would tip extra to use because it's not in the agreement of transporting from A to B. These are amenities
where I live servers make minimum wage. Tipping is unfair to the customer. They want too much and no matter for what kind of service the provide. Cold food. Slow service. Etc. They auto fill the tip machine with 18,20 and 22% tip options! Wtf!!!!

Another Uber Driver

DAMN, Sam! I had though for a minute that someone had banned @AveragePerson and that Original Poster was his sock puppet. Nope-a-nope-a-nope, ain't nobody banned him.

the puddle one would be a huge inconvenience to YOURSELF as well
It would not. I ain't gotta' get outta' no car. You do. If you expect me to open the door for you, you are going to wait a long time. Sit there too long and I will summon the provvies to boot your [donkey].

that I paid for?
You paid for the order, not for service. The delivery charge is what the company gets, or most of it, anyhow. You paid the company. You paid me the flat fee, but, the flat fee gets it to you at my convenience, not yours. You want it at your convenience? Just how convenient do you want it?

Because we eat souls for breakfast?
I eat Wheaties for brekkie.

mch

I hate tipping

not just drivers or delivery people but ALL service people!

It feels really weird to pay extra money that isn’t on the bill, always has

It feels like I’m being pressured, bullied and judged into paying an extra fee to show how generous I am on top of what I am already paying. It feels like the hefty bill isn’t even taken into consideration with these begging service workers, they forget I’ve already paid and this is just extra and it’s because your employer doesn’t pay you somehow that’s my responsibility to judge and work out and know the exact right amount to pay you on top of what I have already paid. I’ve already paid, this is just extra and it’s because your employer doesn’t pay you somehow that’s my responsibility to judge and work out and know the exact right amount to pay you on top of what I have already paid. I paid almost 300 to have my hair dyed and cut and still expected to pay extra. I mean come on out of $300 you’re telling me that’s not enough how much more do you expect from me that’s already a lot of money!

then you have the whole thing of not knowing what’s expected of you for example I didn’t expect to have to tip on laser hair removal as it literally takes five minutes and cost $70 but when I went to pay I was surprised to see a tip option there.

Literally every service person wants extra money and expects it from their customers who most likely don’t even carry cash anymore and the judges is cheap and all this but they’re mad at the wrong person be mad at your employer or yourself or having a $hit job!

here’s another thing you judge us customers for not giving you cash tip on a cashless app you rate me low even though I tip you in the app after I ride you really believe my whole life and day is going to be focussed around my Uber driver you’re a nobody to me. You guys keep asking for tips over and over and over again! I just paid to $15 fora 3 block ride!

Instead of judging your customers why don’t you think about how shady all the service people are to surprise people with a tip screen on the machine at the end of the service! Why don’t you think about all the people that ARE generous even though they’ve already paid the bill. Think about how morally wrong it is to pressure someone into paying extra just so things don’t feel weird (feels like extortion). Think about how much of a tip you expect (some hairdressers said they expect 25-30%) wtf!

Stop feeling so entitled to other people’s money!
Lol troll.

Take the bus, cook your own food, cut your own hair and give lap dances to yourself. After that, you can take all the $$$ you saved on tips and go buy yourself some class 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

DriversAreMean

DAMN, Sam! I had though for a minute that someone had banned @AveragePerson and that Original Poster was his sock puppet. Nope-a-nope-a-nope, ain't nobody banned him.

It would not. I ain't gotta' get outta' no car. You do. If you expect me to open the door for you, you are going to wait a long time. Sit there too long and I will summon the provvies to boot your [donkey].

You paid for the order, not for service. The delivery charge is what the company gets, or most of it, anyhow. You paid the company. You paid me the flat fee, but, the flat fee gets it to you at my convenience, not yours. You want it at your convenience? Just how convenient do you want it?

I eat Wheaties for brekkie.
nope, you get paid for every delivery on top of a tip

Status
Not open for further replies.