Stop eating in my car

Knowdigity

I don't usually like to complain about stuff especially to a group of people I don't even know but this has gotten on my nerves for some time now. Does anyone else find it extremely rude when pax eat in your car? I can't stand the smell of their greasy food, the sound of their mouths chewing, or the greasy finger prints they leave on my door and window. Have respect for other people's things and wait until we drop you off. And definitely do not leave your trash in the car!

EX_

To make things nice and square, inspect the seats after the trip for any messes. if found, take pictures and submit for a cleaning fee.

For noteworthy amounts of grease, leftover food, and trash you can usually expect $20 credit reimbursement to be added.

mkxr

Some treat your car like a garbage can, leftover soda cans, coffee cups, snack wrappers. But then with pool and sometimes non-stop demand, it's hard to tell who did what to report it.

Tim In Cleveland

Uber needs to ban eating in any Uber car to save us the trouble of trying to police it. I watched a creep eat chicken without asking me then wipe his mother blanking fingers off on my seats. I've also had them stuff their empty containers under my seats. No driver should have to deal with this and giving out water should be banned too. Passengers shouldn't be accepting consumables from a driver they don't know and it's not in the best interest of the next passenger due to spills, litter and crabby drivers.

Ringo

If someone had the nerve to wipe they're greasy fingers on my seats getting kicked out would be the least of their worries.

Cole Hann

It's ubers idea for the water and snacks so it has to be a good idea
What the Frack Dude? snacks? NO....., uber suggests mints NOT snacks.
if any pax starts eating in my ride i look sternly in the rear view and inquirer with the authority of the Great Santini " You're eating in my personal vehicle? "

Last edited:

Ringo

What the Freak Dude? snacks? NO....., uber suggests mints NOT snacks.
if any pax starts eating in my ride i look sternly in the rear view and inquirer with the authority of the Great Santini " You're eating in my personal vehicle? "

Umm sarcasm? Guess I wasn't clear on that

Agent99

Unless they ask first and that's not a guarantee NO EATING IN THE CAR PERIOD.

Warning: there is also the issue of their wanting to put their potentially greasy bag or box of pizza, fast food or Chinese food directly onto your cloth car seats.

The issue is bringing food into the car, not just eating food in the car.

Last edited:

Nelstradamus

I had a pax eat in my car once but i didnt say anything idk why but I did get annoyed i just didnt say anything. As he got out the car he left an empty coffee cup and to go food container. I threw that shit right infront of his house and made sure he saw it. I guess thats why i have a 4.71 rating..

Tim In Cleveland

I had a pax leave a spit cup full of chewing tobacco saliva on the floor in the back of my car. It would have spilled if I hadn't noticed it before leaving.