Stop Driving for UBER Period

U

Uber Shutdown

Please stop driving for UBER. They need to add a tip option or disclose that's tip are not included in the rates with the recent price decrease or bring up the price to at least $1.25 a mile.

Please stop driving for a company that does not care about their so called independent contractors/ drivers. UBER is horrible for drivers. Does anyone see this!!!! Let's see more strike's in TAMPA FLORIDA.

Last edited by a moderator:

tohellwithu

Hello! I heard ur voice. Now what?...looks like it's only me who heard you. Rest of the people are deaf and looks like they all are driving. Now what.... Uber ON....lol.....well I stopped driving long time ago. No one is going to listen.

I_Like_Spam

Please stop driving for UBER. They need to add a tip option or bring up the price to at least $1.25 a mile.
Please stop driving for a company that does not care about their so called independent contractors/ drivers. UBER is horrible. Does anyone see this!!!! Let's strike in TAMPA FLORIDA.

Its a free world, people that don't think its worth it to drive people around for a buck and a quarter, or around here, 90 cents, in their own cars, they aren't going to do it.

Those who think its a decent deal will.

I wouldn't do it, myself, my 2008 Buick is too new and too nice to drive strangers around in. But others may have a different view.

Thatendedbadly

Haven't driven since Wednesday last, not sure if I'll drive tomorrow and I haven't hit 100 rides yet, might take another two months :biggrin:

SanPedroLover

Please stop driving for UBER. They need to add a tip option or bring up the price to at least $1.25 a mile.
Please stop driving for a company that does not care about their so called independent contractors/ drivers. UBER is horrible. Does anyone see this!!!! Let's strike in TAMPA FLORIDA.

Ok cool I'll stop and buy my plane ticket to Tampa for your so-called "strike". Thanks for letting me know!

Reality check, homie...no corporation cares about their workers. Uber is no different from the rest. Get used to it. That's life. Accept it and deal with it and take it on the chin. Nobody on this forum (or anywhere really) is going to change that.

UBER ON!!!

Clifford Chong

If they brought up the rates, then that means more drivers on the road, less requests, no surge, and more competition for riders. 90 cents a mile gave me $118 on a 4.5 hour shift in Sunday. $122 on a 6 hour shift on Saturday. No complaints here.

Tips don't really matter to me when I'm making 20 an hour on a Sunday anyways.

I_Like_Spam

If they brought up the rates, then that means more drivers on the road, less requests, no surge, and more competition for riders. 90 cents a mile gave me $118 on a 4.5 hour shift in Sunday. $122 on a 6 hour shift on Saturday. No complaints here.

Tips don't really matter to me when I'm making 20 an hour on a Sunday anyways.

Your math doesn't seem to work out. $240 at 90 cents an hour would indicate mileage on your car totally 300 miles including mileage between trips. My busiest 10 hour shift in a cab totaled less than 225 miles with an incredible 45 trips and not much more than 150 compensable miles and I was beat to hell after that evening. 300 miles in 10 hours indicates an average speed of 30 mph including time for bathroom breaks and stopping for the passengers.

You also seem to be poo-poo'ing the wear and tear and gasoline needed on your car, assigning a cheap 40 cents a mile figure to that really reduces what you are actually bringing home.

U

Uber Shutdown

Ok cool I'll stop and buy my plane ticket to Tampa for your so-called "strike". Thanks for letting me know!

Reality check, homie...no corporation cares about their workers. Uber is no different from the rest. Get used to it. That's life. Accept it and deal with it and take it on the chin. Nobody on this forum (or anywhere really) is going to change that.

UBER ON!!!

This is a professional way to insult somebody. I'll take it on the CHIN and the $4600 dollar's I made with UBER so far went straight to the BANK. (This is for San Pedro Lover " Banks are institutions that hold money" )

Your uneducated comment will provide knowledge to some people.

I don;t agree with you and keep in mind DONALD TRUMP loves the uneducated. Here's the real reality check. With all due respect I guess you are a custom to working for shady companies and you are used to getting manipulated and under paid. On the other hand I have not and I am not a custom to it. I have worked for some good companies that provided bonuses, health benefits, paid vacation 401 K , reasonable salary and have integrity.

I'm not sure if you knew that companies provide benefits such as bonuses, health benefits, paid vacation 401 K and reasonable salaries. Please look into to it.. Because you made a very uneducated comment of corporations. In regards to you purchasing a plane ticket to Tampa, that's not a good idea, buying a plane ticket to come to Tampa from another state is not even that smart. Read more facts below!!!!

These people in Tampa Florida got it done and you better believe UBER was affected! Let's see this more! UBER ON
This Tampa strike received media attention and was very helpful. Thank you.

The reality are passengers are having to wait more time for a UBER car to arrive!

It's good to see that! UBER ON!

Organizers say the first rally far exceeded expectations. Drivers anger is increasing as they are now feeling the effects of lower pay. - See more at: http://www.tampabaynewswire.com/2016/01/22/uber-driver-rolling-protest-42596#sthash.VgUKUAan.dpuf

Thanks for your response HOMIE!
By UBER Shutdown.​

U

Uber Shutdown

UBER ON!!!

Thank you for your comment! Not to intelligent! UBER ON!!!

ATX 22

Accustomed to.
Not too intelligent.
Good luck with the cat herding. People would rather gripe than take any action.
Dump Trump
Uber off. Over and out.

Santa

We only have Uber here and another company called InstaRyde but I never received any calls from them. So Uber on our whatever floats your boat.