• 0-6 months

• 7-12 months

• 12-18 months

• 18 -24 months

• 2-3 years

• 3 years plus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Uber315

There is a reason that majority of people on the uber app don’t tip . I can’t get into the details as to why right now but. I will say it’s Uber’s fault and it’s not because they got them used to not tipping. I’m sure there must be a few on here that can figure it out . I’ll just say Uber wants to classify everyone as independent Contractors but control drivers like employee . Just cause you can turn it on and off does not make you independent . Think outside the box and you’ll figure it out . If not you’ll find out in the news in the very near future . If you have done this full time and been screwed and done everything the right way ethically you are gonna get paid . #thatsafact

If you did not drive for Uber back in 2016 then you’ll never figure it out

Last edited:

Pulledclear

There is a reason that majority of people on the uber app don’t tip . I can’t get into the details as to why right now but. I will say it’s Uber’s fault and it’s not because they got them used to not tipping. I’m sure there must be a few on here that can figure it out . I’ll just say Uber wants to classify everyone as independent Contractors but control drivers like employee . Just cause you can turn it on and off does not make you independent . Think outside the box and you’ll figure it out . If not you’ll find out in the news in the very near future . If you have done this full time and been screwed and done everything the right way ethically you are gonna get paid . #thatsafact

If you did not drive for Uber back in 2016 then you’ll never figure it out

Settle down nut plug. You’re going to blow a gasket.

henrygates

Cryptic. This is right up there with the Facebook status updates that say "Worst Day Ever!" and then provide no details and answer all the questions with "I don't want to talk about it!"