STOLEN VEHICLE - $1000.00 Reward

Cyn

IMG_1112.JPG IMG_1113.JPG IMG_0867.JPG Please help me find my son's vehicle that was stolen on September 5th. It is a black 2009 Audi A7. The car was parked on Angeles Vista Boulevard between Chesley Avenue and West Boulevard in Los Angeles.

I have attached pictures of the vehicle. The car doesn't even have plates yet, but the dealer advertisement on the license holder
IMG_1112.JPG
is from MBK International. Also, the front rim on the driver's side is missing.

If this car is seen, please text me at 213-503-9568. I appreciate everyone being on the lookout for this vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 49

KimchiRiceSoNice

Beautiful ride. Sorry for your frustrations. If we see it definitely will contact. Surprised that it didn't have a tracking system, like Lojack or something. Did you ask the dealership if there's a way to track, if there is a system and whether it's still engaged?

Woon

Beautiful horse I see there. I feel bad for the vehicle to be stolen by some lunatic.
It could be God's will that your son might not deserve a fancy car "Audi A7(Starting at $69,700)" at young age.
I will try to look out and see if there are any similar cars.
P.S. the thief could have changed the license plate to something else.

KimchiRiceSoNice

Beautiful horse I see there. I feel bad for the vehicle to be stolen by some lunatic.
It could be God's will that your son might not deserve a fancy car "Audi A7(Starting at $69,700)" at young age.
Or, chopped up for parts. Or in a storage container waiting to be shipped to Europe. Or, etc etc

Cyn

Woon, believe me he did not pay that much for the car. It was a used 2010 but it was in good condition. I appreciate you looking out for the car.

Good luck. F'ken hate thieves.
I do too. He just graduated from college and found a nice job in his field and then this happens to him. I am heartbroken, but trying to do everything I can to locate the car.

LADriver

View attachment 155510 View attachment 155511 View attachment 155508 Please help me find my son's vehicle that was stolen on September 5th. It is a black 2009 Audi A7. The car was parked on Angeles Vista Boulevard between Chesley Avenue and West Boulevard in Los Angeles.

I have attached pictures of the vehicle. The car doesn't even have plates yet, but the dealer advertisement on the license holder View attachment 155510 is from MBK International. Also, the front rim on the driver's side is missing.

If this car is seen, please text me at 213-503-9568. I appreciate everyone being on the lookout for this vehicle.

Sorry to hear about this car theft. Usually, nice cars like this are stolen by professionals. It's not some hack job. They usually already have an order for a certain car from China, Europe or the Middle East.

They won't be driving this car on the streets of L.A. Way to noticeable. It will be put in a pre-arranged shipping container to wherever the order came from.

Just as an aside story that was in the news. John Travolta parked his classic Mercedes Benz, a gift from his wife, in Santa Monica a few years ago while he went in to check out a new Volvo at a dealership. It was stolen and never recovered. Pros don't leave traces. Even a celebrity's money and fame could not recover his stolen car.

Last edited:

Kay1661

Did you have insurance?
Gap insurance would help so you don't take any loss.
Go get another one.
It's just a thing.

UberLaLa

Woon, believe me he did not pay that much for the car. It was a used 2010 but it was in good condition. I appreciate you looking out for the car.

I do too. He just graduated from college and found a nice job in his field and then this happens to him. I am heartbroken, but trying to do everything I can to locate the car.

Sorry this happened to your son. Hope you guys find it and the thieving thieves that took it.