Stoked!!

Old Smokey

Damn. 147 trips???
I don't want to hurt the lad so early in the morning, but I did 82 less trips for more money not including the PDB. He must be picking up the trash that those of you leave on the street deservedly so. Once his rating takes a hit he won't be pick up 147 fares. He will learn. When I started I was like this young motivated FUBER HERO. I remember they used to give a $1000 bonus for that kind of a week.

Nathan Diaz

Anybody wanna tell him? I don't have the heart.
Hahaha.. I'll try. You need to make the same money and drive roughly half of those 60 hrs you drove!
If we count gas you made about $15/hr., which is ok if it wasn't for the fact that... how long can your car keep going like that before you need to spend 5K on a new one? Sorry, it's my opinion...

thezeus88

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol, well I guess I just figured out I messed up- thanks for letting me know, seriously. Not mad at all better that I learn now than keep making the same mistake. So how do you get platinum status and what exactly is the core? I've been driving all over the place LA, OC, northern San Diego. I haven't declined rides really, and just trying to figure out the game

thezeus88

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hahaha.. I'll try. You need to make the same money and drive roughly half of those 60 hrs you drove!
If we count gas you made about $15/hr., which is ok if it wasn't for the fact that... how long can your car keep going like that before you need to spend 5K on a new one? Sorry, it's my opinion...
This is just a gig for a couple months so I don't mind the wear and tear on the car for a while.