Stock Talk / DC (Was 'Uber down over 4% today')

Jo3030

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Post automatically merged:

I will crack Lyft hacks

Uber will go bankrupt in 18 months at present cash burn rate. Already their big bull Masayoshi Son has been screwed by both Wework and Uber debacles. It just reminds me Pets.com
Haha, Son got half the money for his investment firm from the Saudi’s. Called “first round vision fund”.
Out of 11 Billion on Weworks, I think they get back a few hundred million maybe.

So the funny part.

Son asked the Saudi’s for a second round vision fund, asking for their money to invest.
Saudi answer so smart

“ we will invest only the profit from first round into the second round”.

Meaning, a polite way to say FU, I got wiped out investing with you dumb Son.

There goes Son getting anymore money to write checks to keep the lights on at Uber.

Saudi direct investment through their own Vision fund” is fifth largest investor.

So both Saudi direct checks and Son checks are going to dry up.

This Dara ass kissing.

Uber, Enron, Circuit city, Lehman Brothers.

Damn Boy

Haha, Son got half the money for his investment firm from the Saudi’s. Called “first round vision fund”.
Out of 11 Billion on Weworks, I think they get back a few hundred million maybe.

So the funny part.

Son asked the Saudi’s for a second round vision fund, asking for their money to invest.
Saudi answer so smart

“ we will invest only the profit from first round into the second round”.

Meaning, a polite way to say FU, I got wiped out investing with you dumb Son.

There goes Son getting anymore money to write checks to keep the lights on at Uber.

Saudi direct investment through their own Vision fund” is fifth largest investor.

So both Saudi direct checks and Son checks are going to dry up.

This Dara ass kissing.

Uber, Enron, Circuit city, Lehman Brothers.
This guy--Masayoshi Son--is too proud to even admit defeat so he wrote a billion dollar check to WeWork founder--con artist Neumann--instead of salvaging it.

Burning-House

Uber is moving heaven and earth to bankrupt itself with bad policy after bad policy. Everyone worse than the last one. Gave themselves a raise then give us a pay cut. P.S everyone look forward to the 100 dollar conditional bonus (dare to dream).

Jo3030

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Travis has cut all ties.

New2This

Travis has cut all ties.

The head rat jumping ship.

Hopefully he set aside a lot of that cash for lawyers