Uber Drivers Forum banner

Stinky Brogrammers!

2K views 25 replies 7 participants last post by  mark_mark 
#1 ·
Bright red surge all of Seattle for hours but stuck with multiple 1 mile 3.5 surges with stinky brogrammers.

At one point I had to put my head out of the car the stank was so bad.

#3 ·
Nothing yet…
Plotting my next move, see a lot of pink and red out there. Currently in some odd ritzy neighborhood.
I changed the title as some else did a Cold Play thread a few minutes before and didnt want to the wrath of the board police coming on me. Im thinking the 2 am surge will be killer but I cant keep my eyes open anymore.

#4 ·
Or, what is seeing a lot of red out there about an hour ago… Now, nothing much to report. They have all these zones out.
On Lyft, One problem I have with power zones, by the way, is things for all deep pink and they're giving me slight power zone action, when the real deal would be a nice 300% primetime.

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
I
Bright red surge all of Seattle for hours but stuck with multiple 1 mile 3.5 surges with stinky brogrammers.

At one point I had to put my head out of the car the stank was so bad.
had a really nice BroGrammer last night that smelled like Sh:T, no exaggeration

gave a ride to a "brogrammer" from sammamish the other day. stunk like curry. luckily i already had the window open. took him to a 911 driving course place lol. hopefully no more stinky lyft rides for that guy.
they is Stong, wonder if they are aware

#7 · (Edited)
Unfortunately it's starts way back in school. I sometimes walk into my computer programming class and gag because from the doorway, on a warm day, I can smell all the unwashed underwear in the room turned inside out for a few more days of wear. When the teacher asks a question that a lot of people know and raise their hands, it's smells like I'm in a picked Sauerkraut factory.

At least a 1/3 of my classmates have either OCD, Aspbergers, ADHD, ADD, or they are just plain old bespectacled loners, but they can take a Raspberry pi and re-invent your world.

Brogrammers.

#8 ·
Unfortunately it's starts way back in school. I sometimes walk into my computer programming class and gag because from the doorway, on a warm day, I can smell all the unwashed underwear in the room turned inside out for a few more days of wear. When the teacher asks a question that a lot of people know and raise their hands, it's smells like I'm in a picked Sauerkraut factory.

At least a 1/3 of my classmates have either OSD, Aspbergers, ADHD, ADD, or they are just plain old bespectacled loners, but they can take a Raspberry pi and re-invent your world.

Brogrammers.
I really don't hate on Brogrammers... but howcome there an't no Ladygrammers?

#12 ·
ugh gross.

do you have to do group projects? I'd imagine most of those types have a hard time with you being an attractive and outspoken woman. lots of mumbling and staring at their feet while they talk.
Thanks, we do have to do group projects sometimes, but most dont mumble and stare at their feet because one, I'm not Elfin or some other geek Goddess. All takes is one trigger reference and they start squawking loudly about Dungeons and Dragons or some other game or Sci-Fi movie.

Also once we start coding, the computer screen gets their undivided attention.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.