Still recovering from yesterday.

BreadandWater

Yesterday was the most profitable, craziest and hectic day I have had with uber so far.
Here are the final stats.
Shortest trip. $116
Longest trip $434
Total Income the day
$2376
Least Surge taken 3.4
Max surge taken 3.9
I love uber.

Apollo

Yesterday was the most profitable, craziest and hectic day I have had with uber so far.
Here are the final stats.
Shortest trip. $116
Longest trip $434
Total Income the day
$2376
Least Surge taken 3.4
Max surge taken 3.9
I love uber.
More like recovering, from all the trolling you have been doing on the forum.Maybe it's time you hit the sack.Bye.

No_water

What a beast. This guy is a machine. It does not bleed, so you cannot kill it. If you cannot beat it, join it. Bread & Water, i am an official follower.

yogi bear

Move the decimal place over to the left one spot on all the figures and it is entirely believable..

Got $818 for 15, maybe 16, hours in the maxicab BTW.
Keep $440 of that, clear of any and all expenses.

+tips

BreadandWater

Please, please, please, when this creature trolls don't feed it any oxygen. Not one reply or acknowledgement please and it will wither and die on the vine

Here we are.
Graham putting people down as usual. I understand you are JELOUS but if you have no interest in coming down and making some serious money that's fine, we might just have to ignore you!

Total dribble sorry

Actually fact Scottie.
Sorry to disappoint you.
But it's not too late you know. There's still time to change from YVR to FR

Scottie B

Here we are.
Graham putting people down as usual. I understand you are JELOUS but if you have no interest in coming down and making some serious money that's fine, we might just have to ignore you!

Actually fact Scottie.
Sorry to disappoint you.
But it's not too late you know. There's still time to change from YVR to FR
Well put up screen shots or shut up