Still Driving 2006 Car :)

momo14

Many ppl told me, you can not drive 2006 car after July 15. lol Today is July 17 and still driving :smiles:

I don't think Uber will cut us soon, at least they will give us 3 months.

Keep driving!

babaganoosh

All the older cars will be going until enough driver referrals happen and uber decides its flooded the streets enough and boom, out go the lights. It might be a month, 2months,whatever, it'll happen out of the blue without warning.

Hannibalb

Oh and you think a Tech savvy company like Uber doesn't know that you have pre 2009 car???
Uber doesnt know its a** from its elbow. That said not removing riders is deliberate of course, they will do it when they know the city is ready to actually enforce the regs. My guess is a month or two.

uber fool

All the older cars will be going until enough driver referrals happen and uber decides its flooded the streets enough and boom, out go the lights. It might be a month, 2months,whatever, it'll happen out of the blue without warning.
Uber will not be regulated there ultimate goal is a 100 000 unregulated old shitebox working 12 hrs for $100 bucks. Uber will target ex welfare recipients to drive there leased vehicles for a arm and a leg.

UberxGTA

Many ppl told me, you can not drive 2006 car after July 15. lol Today is July 17 and still driving :smiles:

I don't think Uber will cut us soon, at least they will give us 3 months.

Keep driving!
There is a behind the scenes transition period. I don't think it will be 3 months though, maybe end of July.

Campark

Where do you guys get your information? Ive read way too many A.SS sumptions here... A.SS is supposed to be capitalized....

momo14

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn it doesn't work anymore.... they just updated the app.. and now even if i go online it doesn't show me anymoe.

Campark

uber fool

So you post a link to albertas insurance thread.... and???? Maybe quote something of value from that thread plz.

Still looking for any facts not assumptions...
Your just angry because you gotta fork out cash for a upgraded car,well guess what so do all the drivers that want to continue

Campark

No not angry. You just never backed yourself up other than posting a link to a untelated thread.... what was that supposed to prove?

Quote my anger pls... again your so full of assumptions....

uber fool

No not angry. You just never backed yourself up other than posting a link to a untelated thread.... what was that supposed to prove?

Quote my anger pls... again your so full of assumptions....
Well keep looking hope you find what your looking for,although i can tell you what you should be looking for is a car that adheres to regulations passed may 3,2016.

Campark

Ok... im more likely to continue part time with current car and if i happen to get stuck downtown. Out comes the uber eats bag till i make it back to the fringes....

uber fool

Sounds like a good game plan,who knows maybe with all the toronto guys driving downtown it might create more business and balance in the suburbs.It might create a vacuum effect into Toronto leaving the suburbs under serviced good luck