Stealing our dtw rides

UberAntMakingPeanuts

One of my pax told me that he asked a metrocab guy where the rideshare is at, the metrocab guy tried to take the fare. When he told the metrocab driver he is going to Canton the driver then changed his mind and told him where the rideshare at. It wasn't worth his time. I even heard a worse story about a random guy, in what looked like an Uber black car, scaring a pax into riding with him by telling him it's illegal to take an Uber in dtw and then charged him 150 to go to Ann arbor. Has anyone heard anything like that? I wonder how many of our passengers are taken from us daily.

Matthew Thomas

That is why I call my pax and tell them not to talk to those metro car/metro cab d0uches. I just tell them how to get there. But that probably explains why I have been getting so many of those garbage rides to Canton, Dearborn, and Southgate.....

UberAntMakingPeanuts

That is why I call my pax and tell them not to talk to those metro car/metro cab d0uches. I just tell them how to get there. But that probably explains why I have been getting so many of those garbage rides to Canton, Dearborn, and Southgate.....
I left a complaint to Uber. This is what they had to say...
IMG_20170903_112532.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170903_112532.jpg
    IMG_20170903_112532.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 29