Stay Away From Morrisville!

fiyawalker

From 9-10 you will get riders who will only be going 1-2 miles to work and NEVER, EVER tip! After that you will get their wives that will only be going to the grocery store 1-2 miles away and NEVER, EVER tip! You will only get the minimum $4.80 ($2.40) for your efforts. If you are already there, thats one thing. But don't go more than 2 miles to pick them up! I had problems with 2 of them and reported them to Uber who promptly moved from UberSelect to UberX because those @@@@@@@@ gave me a rating that caused me to go from 4.91 to lower than 4.75 (of course that is what Uber SAID. The platform still shows me a 4.88). Go figure.

Disgusted Driver

The select cut off is something like 4.75 over the last 25 rated rides, crazy but true. A few bad rides and you are screwed. The 4.88 you see is over the last 500 rides.

Uber Roy

How do you drive "only select?" I have that rating but I don't know how to filter out the uberX which is SO much a losing proposition.

Disgusted Driver

Do you have a select car? If so, ask, they will create two cars for you, one that does select only, the other does both select and X. Then in the app, you can go to account and select which "car" you want to drive but you have to remember to log out and back in after you change cars. You can check on the pax app to see how you appear.

UberBreezy

I no longer drive for Uber but when I did, I would turn the app on on my way home from work in Morrisville. I quickly found out that it was a waste of time. They all live, work, and shop within a 4 or 5 mile radius and you will only get minimum fair. Very frustrating.

Posted same thing about six weeks ago here….Only thing I can say is that the Morrisville people do consistently rate 5s. Yea want minimum wage…Go to Morrisville in the rush hour.