Stateline hotel on NC state campus

Disgusted Driver

So, doing these quests for $4 a trip, get a ping at the Stateline hotel on NC state campus. I'm right the, have picked up on centennial campus before, always get the quest. No quest on this trip. Message support and get a not in zone reply. From the crappy pic I see in the app it looks like it is to me. I wrote back to complain, ask for better image of zone, get back non answers but no map. I'm thinking I should send them another 20 or 30 messages, what do you think? Pisses me off because there's no way to tell what's in and out. Last time i complained they paid me but again no map.
Screenshot_20190403-190731_Uber Driver.jpg

acro5084

Looks right on the edge to me so I’m not sure I would spend the time. I HATE these promotions with the maps you can’t read.

ubercrashdummy

I kept getting burned close to the boarders too. It has forced me to up my game and reject even more requests.

It is really shady that they won't give us a better map or an indication in the app that the fare will earn a bonus at ping.

Here is a quick attempt overlaying their image on a google map image and doing some freehand cleanup:

ScreenHunter_160 Apr. 05 10.22.jpg

Last edited:

Disgusted Driver

Thanks for the attempt but that still leaves questions for me. I am going to keep sending them a message every two or three hours and I would greatly appreciate it if the rest of you would bombard them with requests for a proper map or indication when the ping qualifies.

acro5084

Yes, thank you for the attempt! I don’t understand why it includes Capital all the way up to 440.

If there is some wording and a suggested way to request a better map I’m happy to send some requests.

My son lives within the borders so it makes sense for him to chase this. For me, I’ve decided that it just isn’t worth it.

Disgusted Driver

My last one was:

I am trying to get a map of the Raleigh core area for the quest promotions so that i know which trips are in and out of the region. How do I get a map since it's impossible to read the image in the app.

I start with that and then will probably escalate. I've sent out about 15 messages so far, curious to see if I can overload their support, hence why I need help! It's a really shady company that won't tell you what you need to do to qualify.

acro5084

Sent a message. I’ll let you know if I have any luck.
Post automatically merged:

I’m sure you are getting something similar.

Attachments

• D3EE7EBE-F81E-41E9-9ABE-D3378B500F9E.png
    D3EE7EBE-F81E-41E9-9ABE-D3378B500F9E.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Disgusted Driver

I got a variety of responses, most just ignored my request and spewed a response. I even called and she swore to me that a better map was under the partners.uber.com site under earnings but I couldn't find it afterwards.

bassplya

So, doing these quests for $4 a trip, get a ping at the Stateline hotel on NC state campus. I'm right the, have picked up on centennial campus before, always get the quest. No quest on this trip. Message support and get a not in zone reply. From the crappy pic I see in the app it looks like it is to me. I wrote back to complain, ask for better image of zone, get back non answers but no map. I'm thinking I should send them another 20 or 30 messages, what do you think? Pisses me off because there's no way to tell what's in and out. Last time i complained they paid me but again no map. View attachment 309563
It's not worth the time to deal with idiots!

pengduck

So, doing these quests for $4 a trip, get a ping at the Stateline hotel on NC state campus. I'm right the, have picked up on centennial campus before, always get the quest. No quest on this trip. Message support and get a not in zone reply. From the crappy pic I see in the app it looks like it is to me. I wrote back to complain, ask for better image of zone, get back non answers but no map. I'm thinking I should send them another 20 or 30 messages, what do you think? Pisses me off because there's no way to tell what's in and out. Last time i complained they paid me but again no map. View attachment 309563
They refused to pay me for a Trophy Brewing pick up on Maywood. Yet I can get paid to pick up on Dixie trail. Also Pine drive and Mills st! WTF!!!!!!