Starting my week out with a banger! Ya'll jealous!

Sweitzeram

My god.. That's almost as bad as the lazy Asu kids wasting their student loan money on taking uber to class from a half mile away.. How the times have changed.

Sweitzeram

Seriously if you're struggling for money that bad.. Why the @@@@ do you waste 5 bucks for a minute as a pax? I really don't get the laziness.

Sweitzeram

I pick someone up and they want food or run into the bank I very politely drop them off and say sorry I have another ride I need to get to.. My rating isn't perfect but that doesn't really matter either and I don't waste my time with idiots

Sweitzeram

Whether you're 4.9 or 4.7 doesn't matter... And even being the @@@@@@@ I am I have never dropped below 4.83. Don't let the ratings scare you..

San Diego X

I have no problem with min fares. $2.40/.30 miles = $8/mile. ($3.20 min fare in here = $10.66/mile). Then you also have the chance of a $4 cancellation fee for not driving at all.

I know a lot of drivers hate the min fares, but I don't mind them because I'm not putting miles on my car and I'm completing rides quickly to reach Uber incentives. PB, aka Puke Beach, can rack up a dozen rides in a short period of time, low miles.

Here's a local SD incentive. LA/SF have much, much better incentives.
Here's your chance to keep earning more with the weekly trip reward. Starting tomorrow, unlock more earnings after 25 trips. The more you drive, the better the reward.

Earn $1 extra per trip on trips 26-45, $2 extra per trip on trips 46-75, and $4 extra per trip on trips 76 and greater

Phxdriver

today i thought i'd try the destination filter to pick up a passenger on my 12-mile ride home. seriously, uber? seriously? View attachment 49095
With destination filter on when I get pinged $ amount shows on what I receive if I accept. I would not accept this ride just ignore the ping. Like everything Guber doesn't really want you to see it is not real obvious but look close you will see.