• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Started ZELLO Channel for Maryland -DC Drivers

Wyreless

I just started a ZELLO channel that is open to Maryland and DC Drivers and anywhere in that vacinity (and anyone who may be interested) that will allow us to talk on our phones like they were walkie talkies. Some guys in New Jersey have been doing it and it works well for them. I listened in this afternoon. Its like a Forum in real time. If we can get a good group formed it will be a great tool. Discussing traffic, surges, UBER news in General. And of course, shoot the crap.

Here is the website to get the program www.zello.com Our group to join is UBER Montg County and the password needed is: surge

If you need anymore info, please drop me a line.

Wyreless

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ralph we are trying to make this happen. Its a slow start about 4 of us have downloaded already. Let me know what name you used so I can add to a contact list. I can be added by using Wyreless (You can PM me if you want it to stay private for now. The New Jersey group is working well.

BTW, Ralph I just tried to find a ZELLO contact using Ralphtheman, there is already one that has been on there since Oct 2015, so unless that is you, you will need another name/ variation

Last edited:

Wyreless

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Current ZELLO members from our group.

Wyreless (Ron) - Montgomery County
Maderas1024- Montgomery County
RalphDaMan123-Northern VA
Darkknight8425 -PG County

I see most members are on Standby. so click the talk button and start it off. A simple " anyone out there! " should get it started!

If anyone would prefer not to be listed just drop me a line. Obviously if everyone stays undercover the group cannot work or talk to one another ! :smiles: