Start applying for Mcdonalds/In-N-Out/Panda Express

nurburgringsf

In SF you start at 16$/hr as entry level associates for these chains and you get to work your way up to manager who make around 66k per year.

Sure you might put up with unruly ratchet customers at times but its really no different from paxholes in rideshare.

A major plus, no rapidly deteriorating asset/liability known as a vehicle.

Better start applying soon guys. In one year all of these positions will be filled by the smarter ants who saw the ship sinking, bit the bullet, and applied.

This ship is now officially sinking. The Ants that stay onboard will drown.

warsaw

All we need to so is to stop U/L from adding new drivers for at least one year.
We could start fighting one another and see how many ants get thrown into the Bay waters, to reduce the
number of active driving accounts.

Survival of the Fittest - Dog-Eat-Dog mentality should be our new motto!
Post automatically merged:

The Christian driver

Haha the whole point of doing Uber is to skip a traditional job , how do you not know that ?
Do you know any other job to skip traditional scheduled 9-5pm? No way I can ever go back to that garbage where you must request days off and whatnot.. I have looked into jobs overseas. This job I looked into in Japan is like uber. You can work whenever, and however long teaching English.

lighthouse

Do you know any other job to skip traditional scheduled 9-5pm? No way I can ever go back to that garbage where you must request days off and whatnot.. I have looked into jobs overseas. This job I looked into in Japan is like uber. You can work whenever, and however long teaching English.
I worked until 11pm did my grocery then got home after midnight, watched Netflix until 4am , left home to work today around 11.

That’s why I do Uber lol I’m thinking of starting an online business like an amazon thing with a website too , idk about japan lol after a while I would get depressed there because even though I’m not an butt guy , I do appreciate a good one lol people are flat there

mikeslemonade

Haha being manager sucks at those places. Takes a long time and you still gotta work an employee role once it gets busy or something

Newsrunner

Good point. But the nice thing about being an Ant is that I work when I want to. Working at fast food will essentially depress you because you work with two sides of the spectrum. The teenager who really just wants to hash-tag or Tick-Tock something on their phone and is only working to pay for their XBox Live account since their parents want to learn the value of money. Or the Senior Citizen that needs to supplement their Social Security Income and wants to share with you their extensive stories on Life Experiences. No thanks. And unless you have an AA or BA degree, it will be a VERY LONG time before you can be a Manager.

treesweets dancer

unruly ratchet customers
A ratchet is a tool. It has a socket that goes around a bolt, & you can turn it one way using the leverage of the handle, to turn the bolt, then swing the handle back freely without removing the socket from the bolt. I think yr auto correct chose a different word than you meant. Unless customers are coming to fast food stores to buy ratchets, making them a ratchet customer.

I went to Panda Express once. On Fillmore. They hire a variety of east asian ethnicities. Pretty much exclusively. Cuz it's "chinese food". & all east asian people are chinese? I guess. & only "chinese" people are good at scooping "chinese food" from a bin in a chinese way? Maybe? Idk, but it's sorta comical, in a sad way. Sad cuz it actually makes sense to someone. Probably to typical people, or they wouldn't do it. Maybe just the manager is this lame & everyone else agrees with me. Maybe it's just a coincidence. I saw no ratchets while there. No tools really.

Imagine an economy that didnt rely on skilled stupid people. Then we might grow up educated & I wouldn't have to witness such inanity like "oh 'Chinese food' requires 'Chinese' people to serve it". Tho I can't complain about a bunch of little asian chicks in one place. Nascar knows what I'm talking about. What happened to Nascar/Nacar?
PE has become my favorite lunch splurge.
You order the syrup coated chicken? Or I like to get the other syrup chicken. Not the syrup chicken, but the other syrup chicken. When I eat syrup, I like to have some chicken in it.

Get to Larkin just above G Gate, by Golden Gate Croissants, before 6pm & get more reasonably priced PE food. 3-6pm get 3 item combo for price of 2 (or it was that way a few years ago, I haven't checked recently). The place is still there tho. Maybe not all the PE syrup chickens, but it's cheaper & about the same quality.

unruly ratchet customers
A ratchet is a tool. It has a socket that goes around a bolt, & you can turn it one way using the leverage of the handle, to turn the bolt, then swing the handle back freely without removing the socket from the bolt. I think yr auto correct chose a different word than you meant. Unless customers are coming to fast food stores to buy ratchets, making them a ratchet customer.

I went to Panda Express once. On Fillmore. They hire a variety of east asian ethnicities. Pretty much exclusively. Cuz it's "chinese food". & all east asian people are chinese? I guess. & only "chinese" people are good at scooping "chinese food" from a bin in a chinese way? Maybe? Idk, but it's sorta comical, in a sad way. Sad cuz it actually makes sense to someone. Probably to typical people, or they wouldn't do it. Maybe just the manager is this lame & everyone else agrees with me. Maybe it's just a coincidence. I saw no ratchets while there. No tools really.

Imagine an economy that didnt rely on skilled stupid people. Then we might grow up educated & I wouldn't have to witness such inanity like "oh 'Chinese food' requires 'Chinese' people to serve it". Tho I can't complain about a bunch of little asian chicks in one place. Nascar knows what I'm talking about. What happened to Nascar/Nacar?
PE has become my favorite lunch splurge.
You order the syrup coated chicken? Or I like to get the other syrup chicken. Not the syrup chicken, but the other syrup chicken. When I eat syrup, I like to have some chicken in it.

Get to Larkin just above G Gate, by Golden Gate Croissants, before 6pm & get more reasonably priced PE food. 3-6pm get 3 item combo for price of 2 (or it was that way a few years ago, I haven't checked recently). The place is still there tho. Maybe not all the PE syrup chickens, but it's cheaper & about the same quality.

Thef9llowing

All we need to so is to stop U/L from adding new drivers for at least one year.
We could start fighting one another and see how many ants get thrown into the Bay waters, to reduce the
number of active driving accounts.

Survival of the Fittest - Dog-Eat-Dog mentality should be our new motto!

Theres no money to make in SF!

Stop coming in!

Dont spend 1 full tank of gas everyday just to come to SF to drive!

Dont drive a V8 n do UberX...

Dont buy a $50k Camry Hybrid to do UberX

Leroy B

In SF you start at 16$/hr as entry level associates for these chains and you get to work your way up to manager who make around 66k per year.

Sure you might put up with unruly ratchet customers at times but its really no different from paxholes in rideshare.

A major plus, no rapidly deteriorating asset/liability known as a vehicle.

Better start applying soon guys. In one year all of these positions will be filled by the smarter ants who saw the ship sinking, bit the bullet, and applied.

This ship is now officially sinking. The Ants that stay onboard will drown.
Dear fast food chain,

I'm a (mostly) white 47 yo (mid life crisis age) male who likes working with kids. I'm quitting rideshare coz I hate drunk kids (pukin in my corolla).

Awaiting your soonest response

Last edited: