• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Star Ratings ⭐️

Greg Byrne

Was at the FC Dallas Vs LA Galaxy game last night. Uber actually sponsor something at the game so my interest perked up a little. This is where I hear 2 guys behind me start discussing Uber. One guy says to the other "Oh I never give 5* to drivers cause I have to PAY for the ride." His friend turns around and says "Neither do I unless the driver is a hot chick" and they both laughed. I then turned around to the 2 and explained that they were screwing with peoples livelihood and that rating matters. The reply I got was "Unless Uber supply hot chicks that bl*w you en route, no one is getting 5*." How on earth can Uber put any value in their feedback? Needless to say, I was stunned and showed my displeasure.

Altima ATL

Hmmmm - I had serious problem with rider (option on completed trip) as he wanted me perform oral sex.

Maxalto

Was at the FC Dallas Vs LA Galaxy game last night. Uber actually sponsor something at the game so my interest perked up a little. This is where I hear 2 guys behind me start discussing Uber. One guy says to the other "Oh I never give 5* to drivers cause I have to PAY for the ride." His friend turns around and says "Neither do I unless the driver is a hot chick" and they both laughed. I then turned around to the 2 and explained that they were screwing with peoples livelihood and that rating matters. The reply I got was "Unless Uber supply hot chicks that bl*w you en route, no one is getting 5*." How on earth can Uber put any value in their feedback? Needless to say, I was stunned and showed my displeasure.
These Pax not willing to give 5 stars and we expect them to give tips. I'm afraid Uber has them conditioned to be inconsiderate cheap asses