Inshur

Stanstead express pick up

Richie99

Hi all can anyone help one of my stanstead pick ups from express has not been reimbursed to me as I had no signal when at pick up point to start journey so had to drive to first roundabout so fee was not added no ticket is given as is ticketless entry and exit so no ticket to email to uber and uber not budging saying proof has to be given plus paid this one by cash at barrier.

HelloMate

Hi all can anyone help one of my stanstead pick ups from express has not been reimbursed to me as I had no signal when at pick up point to start journey so had to drive to first roundabout so fee was not added no ticket is given as is ticketless entry and exit so no ticket to email to uber and uber not budging saying proof has to be given plus paid this one by cash at barrier.
You need to press receipt when You pay...

HelloMate

Out of curiosity, the rider paid airports fare or regular?
If rider paid airport fare it's really easy to prove that You paid a toll...

Richie99

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rider never paid toll as they and I thought it got added at the end like the one I did before uber says as I never had signal at the pick up point to start journey it was not recognised I picked up from the terminal therefore toll charge was not passed to pax

renod babek

H
How
how much ?