"Staging" area vs "assignment" area

hy1368

You guys better not enter the queue whrn it says full.Bike cops are just checking on your cellphone and either ask you to leave or they fine you.It happened to me last tuesday around 8 pm.
Haha. When it says "queue full," should you keep waiting or just bail?

Hooray4nay

You guys better not enter the queue whrn it says full.Bike cops are just checking on your cellphone and either ask you to leave or they fine you.It happened to me last tuesday around 8 pm.
Even inside the parking lot? There were a few cops inside the lot on Wednesday night. It said queue full and I waited it out to get a fare, which ended up only being like 5 minutes, but the cops rode right by without saying anything. Maybe you got one of the jerk cops? Doesn't seem right that they can make you leave if you're parked legally while
Waiting

twobucca2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Even inside the parking lot? There were a few cops inside the lot on Wednesday night. It said queue full and I waited it out to get a fare, which ended up only being like 5 minutes, but the cops rode right by without saying anything. Maybe you got one of the jerk cops? Doesn't seem right that they can make you leave if you're parked legally while
Waiting
Why not wait by the hotels then? I just got a pick up from waiting there.