St. Pete Uber driver charged with giving ride in exchange for oral sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerTrip

Jason Lynch and Elizabeth Santos, Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office photos
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – An Uber driver is charged with giving a ride in exchange for oral sex. The driver, Jason Lynch, age 42, admitted to the incident, according to Pinellas County court records.

Lynch picked up his co-defendant, Elizabeth Santos, age 41, Wednesday around 4:28 p.m. Law enforcement “observed (Lynch) picking up a female that was soliciting” on 34th Street in an area known for prostitution, court documents say. Lynch parked in a neighborhood lot near 52nd Avenue North and 26th Court North, with houses facing and surrounding the car. Pedestrians walked through the area.

“(Santos) was observed by officers performing oral sex on her co-defendant Lynch,” the records say.

Santos was previously found guilty of prostitution in 2013, according to the court documents.

PowerTrip

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I was thinking of a new on demand app. If UBER isn't a taxi, then you couldn't be a pimp, right?

Chisox1125

Number one how does shit like this even happen, and I would love to hear this conversation. What a bunch of dumb asses.

The_One

Uber are nothing but snakes in the grass, but this has NOTHING to do with Uber, this guy is probably a regular with the ladies of the night and day "times are rough, like for Uber drivers", girls can't just work the night shift anymore, they need to double shift it, just like Uber drivers, in the end this is a non story. I also want to know what percentage the pimp takes from the girls "yes there is a pimp somewhere collecting", the Uber pimp we work with rape us on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.