ST.LOUIS DRIVERS B.O.L.O.

1st.stl-driver

All st.louis drivers look for and report the following:

1) Friday night outside of wheelhouse downtown I saw a laclede cab driver (cab no.1031) picking up uber riders, he had the app. and the riders even questioned it.

2) same night outside of ballpark village I saw a Toyota Prius license no.R-98 which belonged to a school district I just could not see which one, picking up uber riders.

THESE PEOPLE ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF OUR POCKETS; REPORT THEM

dumbdriver

You can drive on any other uber drivers platform app if they let you! If an illegal alien can drive with Uber what difference does it make. Uber is conacting another five to ten thousand drivers! who will be taking Our money then !get over it. Apply for food stamps.

ivtecboy79

They do this in Chicago, and its legit they have "uber taxi" pax can request.... it costs the pax more then a regular uber x and more then street hailing cabs, but some people like it. Here I don't think its legit yet... hmmmm

dumbdriver

1) Friday night outside of wheelhouse downtown I saw a laclede cab driver (cab no.1031) picking up uber riders, he had the app. and the riders even questioned it.

2) same night outside of ballpark village I saw a Toyota Prius license no.R-98 which belonged to a school district I just could not see which one, picking up uber riders.

Some cab drivers have filed a lawsuit against Uber Corporate for discrimination against them! Since Uber now as of July/2016

dumbdriver

Uber has over $3.2 BILLION Dollars in lawsuits against Them maybe the legal costs are just too much and stupid To fight anymore. They have lost these suits in other states. California Uber drivers are getting somewhere between $86 Million to $1 Billion dollars for Uber corporate defrauding them...! YES! More $$$ money coming!

dumbdriver

the news tonight said that we over drivers are operating illegally according to Mayor slay they are going to start ticketing and impounding our cars does that mean we need to get an attorney to ride with us or a uber representative?

tohunt4me

the news tonight said that we over drivers are operating illegally according to Mayor slay they are going to start ticketing and impounding our cars does that mean we need to get an attorney to ride with us or a uber representative?
It means the courts will be busy.

It means there will be spending on lawyers.

This is the one place that Uber actually does have your back.
It is in their self interest.
Uber On !

tohunt4me

A lot of drivers will be scared off.

You will actually make money there.

I should travel around and drive wherever Uber is contested.
That is where the money is.

DriverXlaoc

Aren't you only allowed to drive your own vehicle for Uber, not someone else's? Does St. Louis have different rules than California?

RamzFanz

Aren't you only allowed to drive your own vehicle for Uber, not someone else's? Does St. Louis have different rules than California?
You can drive any car for Uber in most of the nation. You don't have to be on the registration, just the insurance.