St Kilda festival 9th Feb 2020

Brownsville

Would it be worth it?

For riders:

All rideshare apps will geo-block riders selecting any area within the road closure to limit traffic (including your address if you are inside the Festival precinct).

There will be two rideshare pick-up/drop-off locations adjacent to the Festival precinct:

• Beaconsfield Parade (between Cowderoy St and Mary St), on the Catani Gardens side
  • Shakespeare Grove
For drivers:

All rideshare apps will geo-block riders selecting any area within the road closure to limit traffic (including your address if you are inside the Festival precinct).

There will be two rideshare pick-up/drop-off locations adjacent to the Festival precinct:

• Beaconsfield Parade (between Cowderoy St and Mary St), on the Catani Gardens side
  • Shakespeare Grove

Royals

Lol

Enjoy transporting drunk bogans on base all day long.

Oh..... good luck finding them in the first place, great day for sliders, if you’re lazy like me, just go past them and slide, they won’t notice you at all and also more money per hour too.

Give muppets some Gio-Shock!!
:thumbup:

clmre

Lol

Enjoy transporting drunk bogan on base all day long.

Oh..... good luck finding them in the first place, great day for sliders, if you’re lazy like me, just go past them and slide, they won’t notice you at all and also more money per hour too.

Give muppets some Gio-Shock!!
:eek:
Your attitude leaves much to be desired mr @Royals, only a matter of time before F rips into you for encouraging these controversial practices among drivers :smiles:
New ant generation loves fighting traffic 20 min to AAMI, reach beloved paxholes, kindly take them to cbd hotels and repeat it all over again few times as thats what they 'signed up for' lol

yogi bear

Probably better just save fuel and get some exercise, take public transport there and walk around doing sliders all afternoon.

Maybe you could do a photojournalism thing and take some happysnaps of your paxholes as thryre looking at their phones and looking for you..

ghrdrd

Probably better just save fuel and get some exercise, take public transport there and walk around doing sliders all afternoon.

Maybe you could do a photojournalism thing and take some happysnaps of your paxholes as thryre looking at their phones and looking for you..
Ahhh... the walking slider... a classic.

Tom2828

2015 a week after signing up to Uber was at Kilda fest...
Since this awesome event all the other were rubbish and I enjoyed the last 3 on the beach. The new ants generation are happy with base as long as the weels are turning and the coins are coming lol

So sad to read ants happy to gross $30 per hour on night time.

Australia changed a lot In the last 8 years it becomes a home for a new generation of the gig economy slaves :frown:

clmre

Australia changed a lot In the last 8 years it becomes a home for a new generation of the gig economy slaves
Unfortunately we seem to be blessed with an increasing number of truly desperate, low skilled ants willing to give up anything for a few bucks an hour, any notion of self respect is not existent, 'wtf do i give up NYE with my family to do pool trips on base' that question doesnt even come up, you are right as long as wheels are turning ants are happy, too sad to even be funny :smiles:

Brownsville

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just a reminder that this free festival starts in few hours where thousands of cheapskates will be going in and out so a heads up about the unpredictable traffic conditions.

Good luck!

fraqtl

Made a poor decision last night. I didn't go near St. Kilda (not for any particular reason) then decided to have most of the night off.

Kept checking the app like a junkie and it didn't go below 1.7 all night.