Speed camera on Henry Clay

khanman

25 mph speed limit on Henry Clay Ave uptown. Camera's at Henry Clay and Coliseum. $110 fine in the mail is never a good start to the week.

NOLA-Uber

25 mph speed limit on Henry Clay Ave uptown. Camera's at Henry Clay and Coliseum. $110 fine in the mail is never a good start to the week.
When I first stated Ubering, a rider warned me about that camera next to the brick wall on Henry Clay. I always watch my speed there. As far as not paying the ticket, I understand that the only way they can force you to pay it is to boot your vehicle while running your plate number during a traffic ticket of parking ticket event.

Nolagal71

When I first stated Ubering, a rider warned me about that camera next to the brick wall on Henry Clay. I always watch my speed there. As far as not paying the ticket, I understand that the only way they can force you to pay it is to boot your vehicle while running your plate number during a traffic ticket of parking ticket event.
That street is so tore up you can't drive faster than about 20 mph anyway without ruining your shocks, struts, and tires. But if you are rushing to drop off or pick up is it even worth risking a ticket and a new axle for that $12 fare? I think not! Uber on! Damn a traffic order.