• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Special Uber Week Incentive for Polish people only. Week of 2/24 - 2/26

Rango

Special Uber Week Incentive for Polish people only. Week 2/24 - 2/26.

Anyone else also so blessed? My American friends what is yours? I suspect this is what my week incentives are going to look like week after week. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Pooooobear

Special Uber Week Incentive for Polish people only. Week 2/24 - 2/26.

Anyone else also so blessed? My American friends what is yours? I suspect this is what my week incentives are going to look like week after week. Thoughts?

I got the same incentive a few weeks ago. I guess Uber is trying to eliminate some Polaks! Powodzenia!

Chicago-uber

Yeah... polish guys supposed to either do construction or go drive trucks. Lol

Don't kill me.. my wife is polish, I'm on your side. :p

Rango

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Send them a message. Their reply should be interesting:smiles:
There are other shade things they are doing to which i will probably open new thread about, holding off for now, but it seems they're continiuasly screwing me over. I have 4.95 rating with customers. Always was nice to them when i talked to them. Seems like they have an agenda towards me. I don't really wanna pour gasoline on fire and get deactivated

They even threatened me with deactivation after I've enforced one of their policies with one customer. Nuts if you ask me.

Yeah... polish guys supposed to either do construction or go drive trucks. Lol

Don't kill me.. my wife is polish, I'm on your side. :p
Na bro you're good. I know you're joking.

2nd week has gone by and no more drive incentives for this polish man.

Any lawyers out there that can help me with this or offer advise here please?

[/QUOTE]

mkxr

There are other shade things they are doing to which i will probably open new thread about, holding off for now, but it seems they're continiuasly screwing me over. I have 4.95 rating with customers. Always was nice to them when i talked to them. Seems like they have an agenda towards me. I don't really wanna pour gasoline on fire and get deactivated

They even threatened me with deactivation after I've enforced one of their policies with one customer. Nuts if you ask me.

Na bro you're good. I know you're joking.

2nd week has gone by and no more drive incentives for this polish man.

Any lawyers out there that can help me with this or offer advise here please?

[/QUOTE]

what policy did you enforce?

Mindozas

Weird wording. Wish they clarified what rate to keep for promotion. It only says that some promotions are exclusively available for drivers with high acceptence rate or low cancellations. What's more interesting to me that it also states to complete promotion you need to maintain certain percentage rate range. Seems it's gonna be a little harder to achieve the quest goals.

Whatevs

Weird wording. Wish they clarified what rate to keep for promotion. It only says that some promotions are exclusively available for drivers with high acceptence rate or low cancellations. What's more interesting to me that it also states to complete promotion you need to maintain certain percentage rate range. Seems it's gonna be a little harder to achieve the quest goals.
Yea, i think its a typical Uber move to cover their ass by being as vague as possible so that they cant have any lawsuits about who gets what. If there is no black and white and only grey areas, no one can sue them for discrimination.

Blackhawks3

Just noticed this under the ratings tab today and i dont ever remember seeing it before. Says promotions are based on acceptance and cancellation rates.
That language refers to promotions such as the minimum hourly rate promotions they were handing out last summer. Nothing in there says that your upcoming promotions are based on past acceptance and or cancellation rates. Basing promotions on measurable factors such as those and ratings would make sense, so we know for a fact that Uber wouldn't do such a thing.