SOUTHBAY DRIVERS/ UBER SELECT/UBERX

Hey guys I have been Been with uber since 2014, I just recently decide to go full time with uber, I drive in North San Jose and mainly uber X with a hertz rental car, and now I just upload by personal car with uber select/X, I was just wondering if you guys have any tips or advice on uber select in the South Bay and SF,

Attachments

Last edited:

dtsexpert

my advice to,you is to prepare for ton of response from members here making fun of your post. That's what happened to me,in the past and to others who asked same,kind of question like this :wink:

TheWanderer

Hey guys I have been Been with uber since 2014, I just recently decide to go full time with uber, I drive in North San Jose and mainly uber X with a hertz rental car, and now I just upload by personal car with uber select/X, I was just wondering if you guys have any tips or advice on uber select in the South Bay and SF, so far the most I made with uberX full time was $2,300 in 6 days 60 hours
Any tips? Stop posting earnings. Most drivers dont make over 2k and you showing that it is possible incentives other drivers to shoot for that number.

Aharm

jesus 60 hours in a week driving a car...

Please dont post how much you make, like the wanderer said.

crazy916

Any tips? Stop posting earnings. Most drivers dont make over 2k and you showing that it is possible incentives other drivers to shoot for that number.
Says the guy with the $2k pay out as his avatar and the article written about how much he makes a week.

Aharm

Showing your earnings is stupid. Dont brag about how much you make, or you will be humbled soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wasn't bragging at all , I simply posted the most I made drivingwith uber now that I chose to go full time in the South Bay but I guess that offends people feelings, learn something new everyday

And those rides where all uber x and pools I haven't started the select side yet with a different car just asking but might now even do that lol

TheWanderer

I wasn't bragging at all , I simply posted the most I made drive with uber now that I chose to go full time but I guess that offends people feelings, learn something new everyday
Im sorry as well. It is just that uber and lyft already boast about making 1500+ driving your own hours.

I have nothing to prove just asking for driver advice in my area and showing that I am a real SOUTHBAY driver that's it thanks guys

Aharm

60 hours of driving is not good for your health.

most people that work that many hours at regular jobs sit around and do nothing atleast 50 to 60% of the time. atleast that is what 9-5ers tell me.

Yeah just just recently quite amazon fresh as my full time job and was wondering how much I can make with uber pushing my self to the limit lol, it really burned me out for a few weeks hahahaha