• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

South Jersey!

Rzarave

Hey everyone, so I’m an entrepreneur and to get away from work I like to drive lyft. What is also great about driving lyft I get to still work. I’m in the real estate business and a part of my job is driving around looking for beat up houses. A cool idea crossed my mind to see if there is a lyft/Uber online community and I found this place. Just looking to see if they’re are any other drivers in the south jersey area!

reg barclay

Hey everyone, so I’m an entrepreneur and to get away from work I like to drive lyft. What is also great about driving lyft I get to still work. I’m in the real estate business and a part of my job is driving around looking for beat up houses. A cool idea crossed my mind to see if there is a lyft/Uber online community and I found this place. Just looking to see if they’re are any other drivers in the south jersey area!
Welcome to the forum, there is a dedicated section for New Jersey found here https://uberpeople.net/forums/NewJersey/

You can post anywhere but that’s where you’ll find your local information.
Welcome to the forum from me too. I'm located at the other end of NJ. I actually live in NY State, but very close to Jersey, so I drive in NNJ a lot.

Please be aware that many on this forum, and on the NJ one in particular, will not share your enthusiasm for Lyft and Uber driving.

Acheese11

south jersey sucks so bad I'm never driving here again. Plan on taking multiple trips to camden a day with rude paxholes that think they ordered a limo service with red carpet treatment.

Rzarave

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the forum from me too. I'm located at the other end of NJ. I actually live in NY State, but very close to Jersey, so I drive in NNJ a lot.

Please be aware that many on this forum, and on the NJ one in particular, will not share your enthusiasm for Lyft and Uber driving.
south jersey sucks so bad I'm never driving here again. Plan on taking multiple trips to camden a day with rude paxholes that think they ordered a limo service with red carpet treatment.
Lol I don’t mind south jersey really. The rides are consistent where I live, clementon area.

JTTwentySeven

Lol I don’t mind south jersey really. The rides are consistent where I live, clementon area.
To think a few short years ago, I used to bash South Jersey (Because we all can't be North Jersey lol) but I went to Rowan University and somehow liked it down there. I'm looking on moving down to the Cherry Hill area.

Also, I work in real estate... well back end in accounting.

Acheese11

i'm very close to clementon. When clementon park opens, there will be many rides to/from the park. usually sweet kids. I like those rides. There is also patco. pine hill can be ok too. i end up taking a lot of rides in sicklerville because it is so close to my house, these are hit/miss. i've had some major issues with people in sicklerville. They are very feisty.
Post automatically merged:

PhillyPat

I used to live in Lindenwold years ago. That whole Clementon/Lindenwold area around there seems like it would be a great spot for rides. Also you're not far from the shore. The shore points have got to be an awesome place to do rides during the summer.

Zaarc

The shore area has higher pay rates than where I am near Trenton. Have an errand out that way tomorrow so I plan to do some driving there and see how it is.

hrswartz

Ummmmmmm, as a south Jersey driver I unfortunately don't share you disdain for the area... but am happy that there will be one less ant working the hill... I'm a part timer pulling a benjamin per day for approximately 4 hrs work. Yes I avoid Camden when I can although I haven't had any bad pick-ups / drop-offs yet... just my experience

Acheese11

i'm off both platforms anyway so ... i can't believe people say they make better money in south jersey, i made quadruple in philly any time of the day. I am now diminished to food delivery and it's the same patterns, although certain people in south jersey leave huge tips like $25 for a simple order that takes less than an hour so there's that. I've seen some horrible things in camden (well in philly too) not necessarily with the pax, but people on the streets, shooting up and stuff. There are just things you cannot unsee.

njn

Welcome. Remember this is a side gig and the shore rates are the some of the highest in the country.

OliversTwist

I’m from South Jersey, Salem County. Been driving about 2 months and so far I love it. All my riders have be really cool. I picked a _woman up this morning. Simple drop off at the Philly airport. A $30 fare, she tipped me $80 cash and then tipped me another $5 in the app.