"sorry I forgot to put 2 people in the pool request"

MiamiUberGuy5

The Pax orders a 1 person pool but Has a friend with them....

i took them cuz I didn't want to be a d*ck but now I think back... What if someone else with 2 passengers was added to the ride? Id be screwed I think (cuz I had 3 people in the ride already)

Is the proper response to cancel the ride if they request it incorrectly? Do I get paid by uber for the cancellation if I didn't hit the 5 minute or 2 minutes (whatever it is for pools). I'm guessing waiting to hit the minute mark is always the smartest move

CDP

i took them cuz I didn't want to be a d*ck but now I think back... What if someone else with 2 passengers was added to the ride? Id be screwed I think (cuz I had 3 people in the ride already)

Is the proper response to cancel the ride if they request it incorrectly? Do I get paid by uber for the cancellation if I didn't hit the 5 minute or 2 minutes (whatever it is for pools). I'm guessing waiting to hit the minute mark is always the smartest move
No, the proper response is to NEVER TAKE UBER POOL REQUESTS.

AuxCordBoston

Be a d*ck and hit two riders. If it happens on lyft and you hit two riders on the app lyft will tell you to cancel the ride. It won’t count against you and you will collect $5. It happened to me.