Sorry but I'm not sorry!

Lyftonly

Had a pax today flag me down, I was a good 25 yards away. I saw she was only going 3 miles so I cancelled the ride before she got to my car. Another case today, pax called me up confirmed I was on my way to go get him, 2 mile trip, I cancelled after I arrived. Keep your two bucks. 1. It's not enough money for my time, I'd rather not get anything. 2. Shorties NEVER tip. I see it in my pay statement with lyft. Maybe more drivers are adopting the same attitude. If someone inputs thier destination cool! Thank you! But if I don't like what I see? Call someone else or walk.

Lyftonly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meh. Wrong business maybe. But it's not my bread and butter so I deal. And any feed back is always good feedback weather it's pos. Or neg. I post for post sake. Maybe some drivers are sharing similar feelings or starting similar trends, I like to hear about them and I enjoy interacting with people on this forum. Final note. I was trying to express exactly what I posted. Semi rant/ general topic post.

Lyftonly

And this is not a new practice to me, just the first time I have shared about it. Shorties are very costly, I have cancelled shorties in the past and received pings that were worth 30 dollars. Pings I would have not been dispatched had I taken the previous request.

CaptainJackLA

I agree. I thought they turned off the dest info before boarding?

Sheesh, I made that this week on Uber in 15 hours, 30 rides. Not sure what your bragging about. And don't ask me to show it, you're the one that brought it up.

Although, I gotta tell about my $62 net from LAX to Magic Mountain yesterday. I even told her I was on a 1.7x bonus run and still tipped me a $5. North Carolina peeps are nice.

Lyftonly

I'm reading but I'm not seeing?! Lets see screen shots for your less the 20 hours

XUberMike

Had a pax today flag me down, I was a good 25 yards away. I saw she was only going 3 miles so I cancelled the ride before she got to my car. Another case today, pax called me up confirmed I was on my way to go get him, 2 mile trip, I cancelled after I arrived. Keep your two bucks. 1. It's not enough money for my time, I'd rather not get anything. 2. Shorties NEVER tip. I see it in my pay statement with lyft. Maybe more drivers are adopting the same attitude. If someone inputs thier destination cool! Thank you! But if I don't like what I see? Call someone else or walk.
I have found some of my best trips have been set up by what I thought was a dog shit trip, so I take them all, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Then if Karma takes hold the next trip or the following one gives me a sweet ride. But I fully understand people not wanting to do it and certainly don't blame them for passing on them.

Jenice