• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Sometimes I get confused

Today i got a an issue reported for cleanliness, mostly I can understand why (back to back pings, grass clippings, a bit of moisture picking up the sand from a driveway, etc) but today I had just got the car detailed.... first time that I had spent a bit of time and money getting the car done. I personally had a button up shirt on and had a suit jacket in the back, as I had business meeting on later in the day. Only thing I can thing of was the fact tat the charging cables were not coiled up pretty. Anyways....onwards and upwards

Bandy

If you have an idea who it was, contact Uber and change the rating you gave them to a 1...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I suspect it was the customer who had to walk to the loading zone in front of riparian plaza in eagle street because i wouldnt pick her up in a bus zone or taxi zone

Thing

I suspect it was the customer who had to walk to the loading zone in front of riparian plaza in eagle street because i wouldnt pick her up in a bus zone or taxi zone
They're best to be avoided... anytime you have to request a pax to move - they rate you down in retaliation for them being lazy ... cancel them....

or in this case
Amend her rating...
yep, to a 1

Lowestformofwit

Good move, from what I heard from a friend at TMR recently.
These new sources of fines revenue are actively being pursued.

The computer is smart it gives both rider and driver the chance to vent their frustrations without verbally talking to anyone.
The rating system is flawed , it should give a detailed account of the gripe to rider/ driver to prevent the situation in the future.
ie I rated the driver a 3 because I didn't like the color of his shirt.

Golfer

Today i got a an issue reported for cleanliness, mostly I can understand why (back to back pings, grass clippings, a bit of moisture picking up the sand from a driveway, etc) but today I had just got the car detailed.... first time that I had spent a bit of time and money getting the car done. I personally had a button up shirt on and had a suit jacket in the back, as I had business meeting on later in the day. Only thing I can thing of was the fact tat the charging cables were not coiled up pretty. Anyways....onwards and upwards
Don't let it get to you, it happens, back in late 2015 had a "lady" from New York she said something like "OH MY GOD YOUR WEARING SHORTS" I said in response "Welcome To The Tropics Madame" I was zapped for being poorly dressed ,cheeky etc my rating dropped to 4.59 overnight but at that stage, I didn"t know I could change her rating. At that time Uber's code was smart casual her complaint fell on deaf ears at Uber, but I was compliant with their dress code. Ubers "set in concrete" the pax are always right, they need them more than us, we are all just a number. I really didn't think I was cheeky I did say welcome after all.

uberpatron

Had these issues when riders don't walk to loading zone..i call them and politely tell them to come to loading zone..if they don't come just cancel...riders expectations are high from uber and small thing can become a big issue...but we expect same behaviour from riders..but most of time they let us down..

PhantomDriver

Had these issues when riders don't walk to loading zone..i call them and politely tell them to come to loading zone..if they don't come just cancel...riders expectations are high from uber and small thing can become a big issue...but we expect same behaviour from riders..but most of time they let us down..
What a stupid business plan we have here?
Initially pay the drivers well to sell the service for uber and set the riders expections high based on quality
Then cut the drivers rates so that they drop the quality and service
The scoring then starts dropping until it becomes a war between riders and drivers
End result- the original taxi service that everyone hated???