Someone tipped me 200 dollars on Instacart

mbd

And then they took back the entire tip
leading me with 0 dollar tip
Look at the bright side ... I don’t know what the bright side is, but people always say look at the bright side. Read some enlightened quotes by some dead person and it can possibly make you feel better. It will distract you from the 200$ image in your mind.:smiles:
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.”– Andy Rooney
If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you.”– Billy Wilder

Last edited:

father of unicorns

This post is missed titled, since you did not receive the tip. This has been well documented by the media in the past 4 weeks. Just crafty shoppers being able to offer a huge tip, in order to get their order fast, and then they stiff the driver. Must admit, you have to love the mindset of the customer.

1587755992121.png

Deadmiler69

It does suck expecailly when the store is in the other side of the city and traffic jam during rush hour due to a crash (I was not involved in a crash)
Such a fake story.

OP is from LA/OC. We are in a statewide Stay at Home order. There are no rush hour traffic jams even with an accident.

I highly doubt a $200+ Instacart order was offered to a shopper all the way on the other side of town. The only time I get batch offers from far away is when no one else wants them.

Just start a post that says “we need views” or “say nice things to me”.

soooooooo fake.

The queen 👸

And then they took back the entire tip
leading me with 0 dollar tip
Horrible.
Post automatically merged:

It does suck expecailly when the store is in the other side of the city and traffic jam during rush hour due to a crash (I was not involved in a crash)
Hopefully karma will do the job on that person.

Why is Instacart letting people do that?
Can you leave a review about that customer?