• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Someone said I took their belongings. :-(

enom47

So today I saw the message account needs attention. I the message said that someone left something in my car and I need to follow community guidelines. I always cut the lights on and check the seats whenever someone gets out (I drive at night). I call support and tell them that nothing was left in my car. The lady says ok and the case is closed on my uber messages. I was confused about why my account would be disabled over some pax leaving something in my car.

Then I get another message about do I know the name of the passenger. I'm like huh? I call support again. Now the nice lady says that a passenger said I took something from them. She said that passengers do this all the time. Did I get into an argument with any one? I didn't, but last night i had a high rate of no shows. I'm I sucker for waiting 10 minutes and trying to text and call someone who is too drunk to use his or her phone or gave me the wrong address.

Now in uber's defense they did reactivate my account after 3 hours of back and forth, but damn. I'm shaking my head.

And f#@k that B#@#d who filed that false report. Just venting!

Signal Twenty

So today I saw the message account needs attention. I the message said that someone left something in my car...
...aaaaand this BS is why I don’t feel guilty about screwing Uber any chance I get.
Post automatically merged:

I find it shameful that uber will never disclose the passenger's name to the driver, but still asks.
They’ll even tell you that they can’t see that information on their end???