Someone said I "May Have Pulled a Knife"

guano

Could a GoPro with audio stop these false accusations, and ensure you get paid for the trip, also does Uber have a right to protect customers who make these allegations, or can a subpoena or court order force them to turn over the identity of someone who makes a criminal complaint against you. I would imagine with a GoPro you could fight fire with fire and someone who made a false accusation could end up in deep shit. I think I would go to the ends of the Earth, attorneys the whole nine yards to punish someone who did this so that the word would spread on the street that these drivers have GoPros and you can't scam them anymore, the entire transaction is recorded
If you wanna walk around like an idiot with a go pro attached to your head go ahead...

tmart

If you wanna walk around like an idiot with a go pro attached to your head go ahead...
Hha think man, there are some that have very small form factors and are practically clip-on to a collar or to a shirt, some even fairly discreet and can run many hours on a single USB charge.