Someone i dont know used my code??

Robert finnly

Ive never shared, posted or giving my code to anyone since i dont have friends but i just got a weird message, has this ever happened to you before?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-09-15-12-23.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-09-15-12-23.png
    19 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: keb

Robert finnly

Did you make business cards and leave them around?
Nope

Troy probably mistyped a character in the code.

Enjoy the bonus if he makes it.
Really , you think thats Even possible and lol i guess i will. Def would be nice

No "friends" here either, learned the hard way to classify everyone I know as "Acquaintance", may be that's what he meant.
Yes, people just wanna take advantage of my nice ness so i learned to keep my distance a long time ago

The Gift of Fish

Ive never shared, posted or giving my code to anyone since i dont have friends but i just got a weird message, has this ever happened to you before?
I wouldn't be worried by this. I'd just be hoping that Troy, whoever he is, gets off his ass and goes out and does those 20 rides.

Cableguynoe

You have his number now finnly.
You can text him and ask where where he got your code. .
Under Invites, click on send reminder and you can see his number.

Robert finnly

You have his number now finnly.
You can text him and ask where where he got your code. .
Under Invites, click on send reminder and you can see his number.
I rather not. Im just gonna hope this mystery person does the rides. I don't want any contact with them what so ever

my exact thoughts, call Troy or FaceBook him and see if you know him.
Hell no and no i dont know anyone named troy. Its obviously a mistake on his part and hopefully i get to wreak the bennifit lol

DocT

I agree, don't contact Troy. But then again, better hope Troy doesn't quit after ride 19 when he sees his pay statement. :eek:

DocT

When I used a Lyft code from an out of state friend, my bonus was $5,000 after completing 1,000 rides ............ in 30 days. :mad: