Someone can advise how to avoid empty return?

DAVID66

when you taking guests to the airport and always return empty?

I took the guests to the airport and returned empty for a total of 100 kilometers to just earn $25 (excluding tolls, oil and labor), This income is less than a mower cutting grass once.

songoku

Best trick is to drive in miles not kilometers
Or don't take people to the airport?
Post automatically merged:

I took the guests to the airport and returned empty for a total of 100 kilometers to just earn $25 (excluding tolls, oil and labor), This income is less than a mower cutting grass once.

Ask Sir @NauticalWheeler ? He is a master of airport long haul.
Post automatically merged:

Where are you returning to Davi ?
Use use your destination filter...
It is very useful...
Don't listen to this guy. Destination filter will take you another 100 kilometers away from home.

Funky Monkey

Quit? Or start driving a little later when more people are flying in. Shouldn't have to drive like a dipshoot more than a couple times a day. I'm betting you don't have Select or XL, that leaves surge pricing as the only way to stay ahead of the game. May the fuerza be with you!

songoku

Since @NauticalWheeler refused to discuss about his secret. I give you a little hint: He will take a rider to Forthworth from DFW using i35 ( through Denton first) to avoid traffic on 183.

dfw_driver

I usually drive my guests to the airport for free. So, you have at least done better than me.