Someone backed into my Uber rental last night and left minor marks on the bumper

Last night while at a gas station someone rammed in back of the car and made minor marks and drove off. I rent the car via uber and do not know what to do? Is this covered by insurance the few marks or do I have to paint it myself? The car previously had a view marks before i picked it up. Advise?

All gas stations have security video cameras filming everything on the property, but you didn’t want to know that, didn’t you?....
:sneaky::cautious:
I do but didnt know what to do and panicked. i didnt know if it was my fault or hers. i think she drove into my car by mistake and i was shocked and then didnt know what to do and drove off. i should of gotten the plate number

Last night while at a gas station someone rammed in back of the car and made minor marks and drove off. I rent the car via uber and do not know what to do? Is this covered by insurance the few marks or do I have to paint it myself? The car previously had a view marks before i picked it up. Advise?
You just got the driver's licence?. Always get the police report, and if you find the guy and get the money or not, buy top of the line scratch remove fluid and wipe it. The one body shops use works really well. It takes one minutes.

tohunt4me

All gas stations have security video cameras filming everything on the property, but you didn’t want to know that, didn’t you?....
:sneaky::cautious:
Hmmmmm . . .

Who BACKED IN TO WHOM ?!?!
Post automatically merged:

I do but didnt know what to do and panicked. i didnt know if it was my fault or hers. i think she drove into my car by mistake and i was shocked and then didnt know what to do and drove off. i should of gotten the plate number
What if she did it on purpose ?
Post automatically merged:

S
She says you Plowed into Her then FLED !

The Police want to Talk to You.

Last edited:

Rj312

I think minor scuff marks / paint scrapes don’t matter much. Once I scraped a guys rental with my vehicle. I pulled over and gave him my insurance info and was never contacted about it. It was only minor paint damage on the bumper—but it was clearly visible—and I fully expected my insurance to open a claim but nothing ever happened.

I wonder if the rental place might just keep your deposit and call it a day? Keep us posted.