Some Uber Drivers (aka:"👨‍⚕️") be like: "Rate of infection is slowing down! We are safe to lift the lockdown now and go back to normal ASAP!"

IthurstwhenIP

Follow the science

no scientist thinks we can stop the virus
Only slow to keep space in hospital
Hospitals are not even at 50% full
Only think they can do if you get it bad is ventilators....only 10% survive that
sciencehas never had a long term vaccine for a corona virus

we are just in fear now
Not science

edit , virus will stop for season when we reach herd immunity. No science person says otherwise. Cat out of the bag
Probably comes back every year...but that is not proven science yet

TheDevilisaParttimer

Herb immunity isn't proven with CV19 unfortunately.
Well it isn't disproven either. They need mass antibody testing.

I have a strong feeling the majority of the population already has had covid19.

Patient zero for each area of infection is getting pushed further and further back.

With how contagious this thing is, Chinese cover up, and governments lack of preparation the science supports mass scale infection.

AveragePerson

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well it isn't disproven either. They need mass antibody testing.

I have a strong feeling the majority of the population already has had covid19.

Patient zero for each area of infection is getting pushed further and further back.

With how contagious this thing is, Chinese cover up, and governments lack of preparation the science supports mass scale infection.
It's not as high as you might think.

If we were to assume that so far, the vast majority of people being tested are severe, or at a minimum, people with signs of symptoms, then the majority of population certainly doesnt have it.

Of the roughly 5million test in the USA conducted so far, only 950,000 test positive. That's less than 20% of confirmed cases even in people that is showing symptoms suspected of corona (which is already the demographic to have the highest possible chance to test positive) or severe symptoms.

TheDevilisaParttimer

It's not as high as you might think.

If we were to assume that so far, the vast majority of people being tested are severe, or at a minimum, people with signs of symptoms, then the majority of population certainly doesnt have it.

Of the roughly 5million test in the USA conducted so far, only 950,000 test positive. That's less than 20% of confirmed cases even in people that is showing symptoms suspected of corona (which is already the demographic to have the highest possible chance to test positive) or severe symptoms.

I said ANTIBODY test. Which is different from testing if you currently have covid(the currently administered test)

Someone that had Covid 19 in January would test negative for Covid but would have covid antibodies in blood.

AveragePerson

Hey, our favorite shill. Average Person

Your clear to go back to normal.

You didn't get laid off at corporate yet?

Maybe theres a few donut crumbs in the break room for you.
Nobody at corporate, we are all home sipping tea, watching TV, pretending to work for weeks now. Everything is delayed and blamed on reduced productivity due to Corona.

Fear not, I will always bestow upon you the wisdom and truth that I have spoiled you all with.

AveragePerson

I said ANTIBODY test. Which is different from testing if you currently have covid(the currently administered test)

Someone that had Covid 19 in January would test negative for Covid but would have covid antibodies in blood.
Due to how exponential increase work, the initial period of infection activity is relatively much much less compared to now. All of Nov-Jan is less than 1 week of Late March or early April.

Also, confirmed cases isnt whether you currently (as in today) have covid. Its whether the person have covid at the time of test. The testing have been conducting since early this year. If the group that have the highest chance of having covid (ppl showing symptoms of covid) only shows 20% positive, then any person with reasonable logical reasoning can conclude that it would be much much less in the general population.

AveragePerson

maybe. But I’m more likely to die from a dozen other things. That should make the unicorns wet themselves. Our maybe I’ll just listen to experts.

Maybe. But unlike the other things, you dont place untold many, including love ones and family, at risk of harm or death as well.

If you have a family, how do you tell them that lifting the temporary inconvenience you suffer from due to the lock down is of more importance to you than the potential risk of harming or killing them?

BigRedDriver

You had zero chance of dying from Covid-19 in 2019 yet now it's the leading cause of death so your chances of dying are going up and going up faster for places and people (morons) who don't believe this is a problem.
It’s nowhere near the leading cause of death. Where do you get your information? Mad Magazine?
Post automatically merged:

Maybe. But unlike the other things, you dont place untold many, including love ones and family, at risk of harm or death as well.

If you have a family, how do you tell them that lifting the temporary inconvenience you suffer from due to the lock down is of more importance to you than the potential risk of harming or killing them?
I put my family and friends at the risk of death each time they get in the car, as do you, without a second thought.

Next idiotic comment

Last edited:

TheDevilisaParttimer

Due to how exponential increase work, the initial period of infection activity is relatively much much less compared to now. All of Nov-Jan is less than 1 week of Late March or early April.

Also, confirmed cases isnt whether you currently (as in today) have covid. Its whether the person have covid at the time of test. The testing have been conducting since early this year. If the group that have the highest chance of having covid (ppl showing symptoms of covid) only shows 20% positive, then any person with reasonable logical reasoning can conclude that it would be much much less in the general population.
The time of testing is the current. The test doesn't test for antibodies which would be having covid in the past.

You just proved to everyone here you don't have a strong grasp of what you're talking about.