Some pics from my vaca to distract u

Inshur

Lenny_yellow_cab

So here are some pics to get ur mind off of driving.

I went to Italy and went to the following places

1. Florence
2. Cinque Terre
3. Venice
4. Pisa
5. Rome
6. Amalfi Coast

Now back to the hustle.

Attockpak1

Slept like 8 hours a night and had a great time.

I wish change is in the forcast because it's unfair that many drivers have to work 16 hours a day to just survive.
You know only in America people are expected to work excessive hours... we live to eat where as other places eat to live... Americans are naturally bred to be competitive to want the next new thing new promotion new whatever it's a vicious cycle. With that being said I too am looking at my options when grad school is done.

Lenny_yellow_cab

You know only in America people are expected to work excessive hours... we live to eat where as other places eat to live... Americans are naturally bred to be competitive to want the next new thing new promotion new whatever it's a vicious cycle. With that being said I too am looking at my options when grad school is done.

It's no way to live.

I take at least 2 vacations a year. Need time off to reset.

Zubera

So here are some pics to get ur mind off of driving.

I went to Italy and went to the following places

1. Florence
2. Cinque Terre
3. Venice
4. Pisa
5. Rome
6. Amalfi Coast

Now back to the hustle.

Hey Lenny, I'm also a hobbyist photog and can tell you that these are beautiful pics, great compositions. I remember also one of your pic of the sunset with yellow on the foreground and thought you might have that hobby as well.

Attockpak1

Hey Lenny, I'm also a hobbyist photog and can tell you that these are beautiful pics, great compositions. I remember also one of your pic of the sunset with yellow on the foreground and thought you might have that hobby as well.
Care to post some pics once in a while? I too like photography, I like scenary especially winter time and mid spring.

Lenny_yellow_cab

Yea, people say i have an eye for it.

Maybe i shud take a photography class

Inshur New York