Some people!

What is it with people not following along and playing by the rules? I've had to cancel more and more rides of lately because either 8 people trying to pile into a small SUV (1-4max) or someone trying to get by with two kids and no car seat!

I hate doing it, but dang. How about you all?

MiamiKid

What is it with people not following along and playing by the rules? I've had to cancel more and more rides of lately because either 8 people trying to pile into a small SUV (1-4max) or someone trying to get by with two kids and no car seat!

I hate doing it, but dang. How about you all?
Feel exactly same way. Have driven four years, 6,000 rides. Used to put up with it. No more.

Wait five, cancel, collect fee. On the flip side, provide good customer service for those who follow rules and are respectful. Open doors, help with luggage, etc. And do well with tips.

cc1727

Weird thing is how these parents continue to request 2-3-4 Ubers every day knowing that one driver will accept the trip. They have a script, “Well the last driver... or I do this every morning, or my baby is gonna be late for daycare if you don’t...” I’d like to know what drivers are still accepting these trips! If every single driver collected a cancel fee these parents would stop even trying to Uber without the car seat.