Some of you guys are too violent!!!

Invisible

I saw this posted elsewhere on this forum:

That’s crazy. Hope the guy recovers soon.

I’m noticing a common theme in recent weeks, a lot of negative Doordash media. Too bad for DD’s image. It’s karma for how they’ve shafted drivers.

Kurko

Actually, I would like to give some Denny's employees a good piece of my mind, but I'm polite.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/...es-i-dont-like-seeing-people-treated-that-way
Denny's needs help they are overwhelmed by Uber orders on busy days...a manager was all stressed other day there was a Uber driver swearing at him he was asking me how to handle crazy Uber drivers..it was the next day and he was still all stressed out over Uber orders...I could actually sense it when i walked in ... restaurants need to give these employees extra help..

Rickos69

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Denny's needs help they are overwhelmed by Uber orders on busy days...a manager was all stressed other day there was a Uber driver swearing at him he was asking me how to handle crazy Uber drivers..it was the next day and he was still all stressed out over Uber orders...I could actually sense it when i walked in ... restaurants need to give these employees extra help..
That does not give them the right to lie to us about how long the order still needs to be ready, or to even completely ignore our presence!
All they have to do is say, "It's going to be another 10-15 minutes." We cancel, no harm done, the next driver gets pinged.

Last edited:

VanGuy

With Skip the Dishes when you put an order in as a customer, the restaurant has to accept it. I'm assuming this is to help with their order management. I haven't been declined yet but I did have one restaurant take a really long time to accept and I was just about to cancel when they finally accepted it.

YourFoodIsGettingCold

Not that this is relevant in any way...I've always wondered who would win in the octagon between Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal.

They really need to bring back celebrity deathmatch.