Uber Drivers Forum banner

Some evidence that Stools aren't getting picked up in DC!! 17 minute pickup time.. In DC lol..

2K views 50 replies 22 participants last post by  uuberr 
#1 ·
#7 ·
I picked up one this morning with destination filter on also just so Fuber can't say I'm discriminating. She was going to work at Krispy Kreme. At least she was outside waiting toes on the curb.

#21 ·
I never pick up a pax over 5 minutes away (even at 2.5+), I live in the city and there's plenty of other pax to pick up during surges, not to mention pax have figured out to cancel request after 4 minutes as i draw closer than request new ride at cheaper fare...anyway. I love getting 1.4 pool requests 8-12 minutes away, laughing at them, ignoring request and then picking up 2.6 two minutes away going to O'Hare - $48 I earned (my take) for 45 minute ride. Learn to play Uber, don't let Uber play you.

#28 · (Edited)
Well I know I haven't had any pools since last Friday...
Probably because I haven't driven since last Friday because of all of the pool requests I got and the fact that I only made about $400 in 24 hrs and 43 minutes online because of pools... and I just started 2 weeks ago.

They did put me on Silver for this week though but I'm sick of pools putting the strain on my car even for metal incentives. Keep it Uber.

Annnnnd an ESPECIAL Thanks to the Uberpool, entitled, spoiled brat, farting manchild in MY car. I know you're the one that gave me a bad rating for kicking you out after thinking it was funny too.

I can play BOTH games.

I'll drive again when the pools slow down, pay better, or STOP.

#30 ·
Still no timer on the update. Aghhhhh. Accepted a pool by accident. A few seconds later I get another request and ask my self was the first one pool too??? Yup! Yuck. At least I got my 2 pool rides for the day. Ha! 2 trips in like 10 min. I accept maybe 2 or 3 a day. So uber won't give me crap.

#32 ·
This was happening to me. They warned me ahead of time that my percentage rate was low and I may be deactivated so I had to accept all of them I could. So here I am in front of busy clubs and games being pulled 10-12 mi Utes away to pick these up so I don't get in trouble. Anyone know how I check my percentage?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.