Some evidence that Stools aren't getting picked up in DC!! 17 minute pickup time.. In DC lol..

4aseason

This is great. I laugh every time I get a stool request like this. We are training these people. Keep it up folks.

Last edited:

Jayanderson

Just to be transparent, I usually accept one stool a day so they don't say I am being biased or racist or stereotyping or politically incorrect, etc. I also have to point out that it is usually after rush hour.

nutzareus

Just to be transparent, I usually accept one stool a day so they don't say I am being biased or racist or stereotyping or politically incorrect, etc. I also have to point out that it is usually after rush hour.
I picked up one this morning with destination filter on also just so Fuber can't say I'm discriminating. She was going to work at Krispy Kreme. At least she was outside waiting toes on the curb.

4aseason

I would like to be transparent also. I absolutely under no condition accept uber stool pax. I am a independent contractor, my business focus are X, and XL pax only. It's just that simple. I'm here to make money, not to please Uber within reason. No bad habits...

Last edited:

Ubermanpt

That's 3 trips per hour which actually doesn't seem like a lot when you think about it, especially if you have a few pools which could be 2-3 trips per ride.

nutzareus

My Bronze Heavy Metal Incentive Programme is ridiculous. Only 1.2x boost between 7-8AM. LOL... one hour??? LOL!!

TahoeAl

That's 3 trips per hour which actually doesn't seem like a lot when you think about it, especially if you have a few pools which could be 2-3 trips per ride.
This is mostly DC driving, in the afternoon rush. What do you consider a high trip count per hour?

New2This

Two things wrong with that picture:

1. 17 minutes @ 2:48AM = VERY far away. Strike.one

2. No Boost/Surge. Not gonna happen even if it was 17 feet away let alone 17 minutes.

Glad to.see UberSaur finally got a car charger...

Last edited by a moderator:

UberSaur

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
One stool a day is one too many. Who cares about correctness? This is a business, not politics. At the end of the day, it's your car, your time, your effort and your gas tank.

TahoeAl

One stool a day is one too many. Who cares about correctness? This is a business, not politics. At the end of the day, it's your car, your time, your effort and your gas tank.
Its all about money, and how efficient I am in getting yours (Uber's money). Pax's doesn't pay much; But Uber does....

Just between us.... You take a Pool every now and then.