• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Some drivers are so stupid they can't take a hint to shut up

I swear some drivers must have something! :i'm mad: If i'm not talking to you and checking my phone then close that insufferable mouth and stop speaking to me, its irritating when I clearly don't want to speak to you. I know these Uber drivers may not have much romantic prospects but you don't have to speak to every pretty female that enters your car as none would be interested anyway. Like sometimes people have bad days and don't want to speak to your sorry ass. As a Uber driver, its the simplest job in the world and they can't even do it right, just keep your mouth shut unless spoken to, and please don't play shitty music!! If I want any music, I will tell you and what music to play. All you have to do after that is just focus on doing the job your paid to do - which is to bring me from A to B! That's it!

I'm done pretending to be nice especially to the ones that can't even speak proper English. Next time one of them starts trying to talk to me when I clearly don't want to talk to them, i'm going to chew them out and report their unprofessional asses.

UUGH,it's so frustrating when you have to deal with this

/rant
Post automatically merged:

You guys better offer a partial refund for these unprofessional rides

Last edited by a moderator:

AveragePerson

I think you would've been the perfect rider back in my rideshare days. I liked my riders quiet.
Don't even think about it. If I paid for a Uber Express Pool I intent to extract maximum value from my therapy session.

Nice troll, but you can’t play the total newbie pax card and drop an “A to B” bomb and not expect us to know your not a sock of a regular here
She's not a troll, she's pretty and your clearly just trying to get her attention and talk to her,

Ps: A to B is taught in my 2nd grade math class back in Asia for measurement of length. Is this what people here use to prove membership?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trafficat

It seems to me that you have a relatively commonly held stance that any words that come out of a man's mouth when speaking to a woman are a hidden sexual advance. I like talking to my passengers regardless of gender, and regardless of whether they are hideously ugly or practically a beauty model. But as you recommend I keep my mouth shut unless spoken to since it seems pretty common these days for people to think just like you do.

My advice to you is to cancel on male drivers and hope you can get a female the next time around, since female driver words don't sexually assault you. I wish female passengers could just select a female driver from their apps, because I don't want false accusations from women who think I'm raping them with my eyes any time I check the mirror before passing... or use that as an excuse to get a "partial refund" on the ride.

Last edited:

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
I swear some drivers must have something! :i'm mad: If i'm not talking to you and checking my phone then close that insufferable mouth and stop speaking to me, its irritating when I clearly don't want to speak to you. I know these Uber drivers may not have much romantic prospects but you don't have to speak to every pretty female that enters your car as none would be interested anyway. Like sometimes people have bad days and don't want to speak to your sorry ass. As a Uber driver, its the simplest job in the world and they can't even do it right, just keep your mouth shut unless spoken to, and please don't play shitty music!! If I want any music, I will tell you and what music to play. All you have to do after that is just focus on doing the job your paid to do - which is to bring me from A to B! That's it!

I'm done pretending to be nice to these dimwits, especially to the ones that can't even speak proper English. Next time one of them starts trying to talk to me when I clearly don't want to talk to them, i'm going to chew them out and report their unprofessional asses.

/rant

If you knew anything about my day job, you'd be begging me to talk to you.

I'm done pretending to be nice to these dimwits, especially to the ones that can't even speak proper English. Next time one of them starts trying to talk to me when I clearly don't want to talk to them, i'm going to chew them out and report their unprofessional asses.

/rant

Did you tip?

Declineathon

We here at Rideshare know how frustrating it is to go months on end without it. Other formerly attractive, but now unwanted women have employed BOB, battery operated boyfriend. Your driver has 3x requested that you leave the windows up, as you are killing the daiseys throughout the drive. Just because your couch has been deactivated doest give you the right to boss around the help.

Mista T

Author
Ho boy, you are right on the money! Drivers can be horrible!

Time to go back to taking the bus. Costs less, AND the bus drivers won't keep trying to hit on you. And, guaranteed the bus driver won't be playing crappy music.

Glad you figured it out ... spread the word!

Declineathon

It seems to me that you have a relatively commonly held stance that any words that come out of a man's mouth when speaking to a woman are a hidden sexual advance. I like talking to my passengers regardless of gender, and regardless of whether they are hideously ugly or practically a beauty model. But as you recommend I keep my mouth shut unless spoken to since it seems pretty common these days for people to think just like you do.

My advice to you is to cancel on male drivers and hope you can get a female the next time around, since female driver words don't sexually assault you. I wish female passengers could just select a female driver from their apps, because I don't want false accusations from women who think I'm raping them with my eyes any time I check the mirror before passing... or use that as an excuse to get a "partial refund" on the ride.
Oh no! I shouldnt have asked the waitress how much, or my kids teacher hows he doing in your ass