Soccer in the airport queue lot

RichNH

why not seems like a good idea

I was there today around 1pm and the usual SUV card game was in full swing x2. And someone has a soccer ball and pele decides to start some practice kicks. He's bouncing it off his knee, a kick up from the side of his foot. Then some driver has the Gaul to drive down soccer alley to go pick up a $7 pax to seaport. I think we need to petition massport to designate lane 3 for cards and soccer.

So here's my proposal

Lane 1- entry

Lane 2- exit

Lane 3- soccer/cards/cock fights

Lane 4- pee bottle disposal

Arb Watson

I was there today around 1pm and the usual SUV card game was in full swing x2. And someone has a soccer ball and pele decides to start some practice kicks. He's bouncing it off his knee, a kick up from the side of his foot. Then some driver has the Gaul to drive down soccer alley to go pick up a $7 pax to seaport. I think we need to petition massport to designate lane 3 for cards and soccer.

So here's my proposal

Lane 1- entry

Lane 2- exit

Lane 5 - bowling and online betting booth

Goodellsux

How about mass port enforcing the rule that you cannot get out of your car while parking in the tnc lot?

That could solve half the issues and n the lot

divo183

Since when is that a rule?
Since we were allowed to pick up at the lot!
IMG_7844.jpg

https://www.uber.com/drive/boston/resources/boston-logan-airport-resources/

Last edited:

DudeGuy

Also also, if your soccer ball comes near my car, it's going in my trunk, and you can call State Police to get it back and explain you were playing soccer in an active, busy parking lot, where you weren't even supposed to be out of your car, when you lost it.

Gung-Ho

So here's my proposal

Lane 1- entry

Lane 2- exit

If you happen to notice a group of long haired unwashed hippie types kicking around a hacky sack call the exterminators.

RichNH

If you happen to notice a group of long haired unwashed hippie types kicking around a hacky sack call the exterminators.
The queue lot should be a safespece where all creatures are free to act in accordance with whatever TF they what to pretend is normal for parking lot behavior.

Ghwwe72

The problem is massport doesn't do anything about this. Even when employees are in the lot they do nothing to stop this behavior. One day soon they will crack down and Pele and the poker crew will be in for a rude awakening!

South Shore Driver

I think the intention of the standing outside the vehicle rule is related to activities when you pick the customer up at the terminals. They don't care what we do in the waiting lot before the ride happens.

ROTA

I think the intention of the standing outside the vehicle rule is related to activities when you pick the customer up at the terminals. They don't care what we do in the waiting lot before the ride happens.
They cant spect 180 drivers be inside their cars cooking on that 90• sun