So you are still driving uberX after all these months?

Ketofats

That tells me a lot about your personality. You are a real trooper and you understand a lot about people and how dumb they can be but why are you still here? Los Angeles can be the area of a lot of impatient people. When i am in la core and i know i got the ping because pax is behind me by less than a minute but i can't get to them at this point unless i make an illegal turn across railroad tracks right away when i have a red light arrow, etc i thank goodness for the calm, cool, collectiveness in my voice when i am about to call them.

1 word of advice, practice on thinking fast in your brain and slowing down your speech over the phone. My goodness gracious many of you pax souls out there know a thing or 2 about reading people without seeing them because you are spiritual. I myself am not spiritual but i'm very grateful that a lot of spiritual people can see me as a good guy once they see me, thank you.

Sorry for coming across as a very gruff guy from time to time over the internet, that's probably the howard stern in me listening to the radio in the late 80s early 90s LOL

Tedgey

That tells me a lot about your personality. You are a real trooper and you understand a lot about people and how dumb they can be but why are you still here? Los Angeles can be the area of a lot of impatient people. When i am in la core and i know i got the ping because pax is behind me by less than a minute but i can't get to them at this point unless i make an illegal turn across railroad tracks right away when i have a red light arrow, etc i thank goodness for the calm, cool, collectiveness in my voice when i am about to call them.

1 word of advice, practice on thinking fast in your brain and slowing down your speech over the phone. My goodness gracious many of you pax souls out there know a thing or 2 about reading people without seeing them because you are spiritual. I myself am not spiritual but i'm very grateful that a lot of spiritual people can see me as a good guy once they see me, thank you.

Sorry for coming across as a very gruff guy from time to time over the internet, that's probably the howard stern in me listening to the radio in the late 80s early 90s LOL
I don't care what they say, keep writing. I'll read it, what the hell.

Ketofats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't care what they say, keep writing. I'll read it, what the hell.
give me 1 year, then after i can save some money i can get on uber premier like optimus prime and get a lot of 20 dollar per hour tips plus 3 dollars a mile or whatever it is.

anyways tedgey, at least you don't have an ak 47 to beat me up with LOL

Sluber

give me 1 year, then after i can save some money i can get on uber premier like optimus prime and get a lot of 20 dollar per hour tips plus 3 dollars a mile or whatever it is.

anyways tedgey, at least you don't have an ak 47 to beat me up with LOL
yeah save that dough buddy...you will be on uber "premier" all by yourself...i heard "premier" will even accept your 2002 Civic...love those vinyl seats too

tohunt4me

Driving x because Uber doesn't pay enough to even sustain x !

Forget about moving up with Uber.

Maintenance for safety is unaffordable !

F213

howard stern in me listening to the radio in the late 80s early 90s LOL
That is kind of an insult to Mr. Stern. You're the type of guy that is hidden deep within the crackly confines of amplitude modulation. You lack charisma.